ANybody know about the Niggaz In Black Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
I heard there was one and lych was going to put it out but never did I wouldnt mind hearing that or nay endangered species album as well. dont go saying i thought you didn tlike lynch blah blah blah. I dont like new lynch but old shit is real tight.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
man people have been talkin about this for YEARS. it's NEVER going to be released to the masses.
if you in sac you might get lucky and find someone to dub it for you, but Lynch is talkin out his ass if you heard him say hes gonna release it on cd..

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
krishna said:
man people have been talkin about this for YEARS. it's NEVER going to be released to the masses.
if you in sac you might get lucky and find someone to dub it for you, but Lynch is talkin out his ass if you heard him say hes gonna release it on cd..

Nice CMW avatar, Music To Drive By

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^yea homie ill take that and a copy of girls gone sicc from you dubbed on a vhs tape witha photo copy of that sicx article talking about hes getting out of jail send me you info

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Camby Savelle said:
I'll let mine go for no less then 50.00...Any offers...I'll tell you right now that this albulm is shit music, don't expekt too much of it. Its more of a collectable then anything else...
Post a pic of tha cd. Cuz I doubt its evan out