Anybody Interested In A REAL Chi-Town Website?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I know there's a couple decent Midwest sites out there, but I feel the need for a whole site dedicated to Chicago rap music. I'm talkin bios, interviews, full audio (like 2 Sicc Audio), pictures, reviews, discograpy, videos, unreleased tracks, chi-town radio, maybe even exclusives of any kind (if at all possible), the whole works. Hit up this thread if you think this is a must, if you'd be down for that shit, to try and spread the word on some of the most underrated artists in the country. I think I'm gonna slowly start putting this shit together, anyone wanna help out with anything, make it known here.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
That's what Staminah.com used to be. But since people stoped postin there, The dude that runs it turned it into a site where he posts his beats and artwork. That's why alot of Chi rappers used to post there. DaWreck, Chilla from Snypaz, and Traxster still post there sometimes.

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Staminah.com was a tight sight, I knew the dude that ran it. That's the only site that's come close to covering the Chi very well at all. It had a ton of interviews and shit, and yeah, the message board was tight cuz some artists actually posted. But that's why another needs to be made, and kept up. And I know a lot of folks on here have connections with a lot of Chi-Town artists. So it'd be pretty easy to get info, new music, etc. I'd imagine. Like jesse james was talkin to E.C. Illa the other day, that dude is pretty much the man in Chicago hip-hop. I see other posts where people are talkin to DaWreck, Heartstoppa, all kinds of mothafuckas.

I still thought there would've been more responses to this post, I know there's gotta be more people out there that would like to see this shit happen.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
yo, pass the word on to these chi-town cats and we'll get our site poppin with audio and shit... just let me know what you want, give me some contacts, and we'll try to make it happen

peace

shep