anybody in portland ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Holler @ the boyboy Lisicki he runs the DJ'n on top of a lot of other shit out at the "Boom Boom Room". If you let him know you from siccness you get a drink special and he'll chop game with you and put you up on all the tight shit to do in the P while you out here. If you need that dosia holler @ ya boy Kon1.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
the one of the left works monday nights with me

and they got the most strip clubs in this city per capita then any other city easily

and they got the most strip clubs in this city per capita then any other city easily
yeah, that's what i heard. last night was pretty active bar hopping with the homie. some chick towards the end of night tells my boy "do you want to cum in my asshole" i fuck with portland. lol

if you guys aren't doing anything today try to come through and check out the battle. looking for something to get into tonight too. let me know the deal.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
yeah, that's what i heard. last night was pretty active bar hopping with the homie. some chick towards the end of night tells my boy "do you want to cum in my asshole" i fuck with portland. lol

if you guys aren't doing anything today try to come through and check out the battle. looking for something to get into tonight too. let me know the deal.
damn that girl got a facebook page? lol