anybody here.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
A CHANGO, YOU EVER USE YOUR TRAINING OUT ON THE CALLES HOMIE, I KNOW LOTS OF FOOS, THAT QUIT THE TRAINING BEFORE THEIR FISTS COULD BE CONSIDERED CERTIFIED DEADLY WEAPONS, SO THAT THEY WOULDN'T BE CHARGED IF THEY FUCKED UP FOOS ON THE STREETS.

May 5, 2002
@fuck faces

i train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under aoyama and black belt under yuki nakai, and dai yoshoka (best at his weight in Japan and 2nd in the world at his weight)

i train submission grappling under shinya aoki current shooto champion

i train kick boxing w/ rumina sato stable and sometime ryan bowe stable.

@stockton209ss
since i started i been in a couple streetfights but never really had to pull out any real training on people. even w/ only 1.5 years of training fighting someone who doesn't train is like fighting your little brother unless he grossly outweighs you. but also trianing has a way of humbling you because you know what you can do so there is no real feelling of needing to prove yourself or be a real asshole. i really don't care for the egotistical obnoxious asshole who is not humble and feels they need to challenge people because they train that is just a lack of self esteem.

Mar 12, 2005
CHANGO DO YOUR THANG HOMEBOY, YOU KNOW NOT MUCH HOMEBOYS ESPECIALLY FROM A FARMERO TOWN, COMO STOCKTONE, DON'T GET MUCH NOTICE, BUT HOPEFULLY BRO, YOU GO BIG, AND AT LEAST GET RECOGNITION LIKE NICK DIAZ, STAY UP HOMEBOY, AND WHOOP ASS.

Oct 19, 2002
XCHANGO4 said:
@fuck faces

i train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under aoyama and black belt under yuki nakai, and dai yoshoka (best at his weight in Japan and 2nd in the world at his weight)

i train submission grappling under shinya aoki current shooto champion

i train kick boxing w/ rumina sato stable and sometime ryan bowe stable.

@stockton209ss
since i started i been in a couple streetfights but never really had to pull out any real training on people. even w/ only 1.5 years of training fighting someone who doesn't train is like fighting your little brother unless he grossly outweighs you. but also trianing has a way of humbling you because you know what you can do so there is no real feelling of needing to prove yourself or be a real asshole. i really don't care for the egotistical obnoxious asshole who is not humble and feels they need to challenge people because they train that is just a lack of self esteem.
Are you in JP right now? Man training with those dudes is gonna make you a well rounded monster