Anybody heard of ron ron???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2007
NAH

What about 1 FIVE 1?Ruskin heights niccaz around the year 1995.some of the tightest shit i ever heard.I havent heard it for bout 10 years.got any info?

Love to the FEW...

May 20, 2006
What ya'll know about MTK????? Probably nothing if you don't go to Ruskin High School. This dude is a 16 year old producer/artist, that has been groomed for the last 6 years for this, "Have you heard of such and such..." moment. MTK is just as cold as any local producer, and his flow is infectious. Just wanted two add my 2 cents to this "Have you heard of such and such" moment.... And I got tracks on hand, if ya'll really care about hearing true, "new, young" talent. Not some recycled cat that's been around for the last 5 years. MTK was in 5th grade 5 years ago, so he's in a category by himself, for now......

Nov 13, 2004
Ummm....wasnt impressed. I mean it wasnt wack or bad, its just the same ole same ole same KC mobb shit niggaz cant seem to get out of. I know if u cant say nothin good u shouldnt say shit but I'd like to see these youngstaz raise the bar and make some shit that can compete in the market place. Its cool for the 5-1 local blocc boys but outside of KC, I dont think so...

Feb 5, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
Ummm....wasnt impressed. I mean it wasnt wack or bad, its just the same ole same ole same KC mobb shit niggaz cant seem to get out of.

LOL..

AT LEAST HE AINT ONE OF THE 100,000 YOUNGSTA'z FRUM KC DROPPIN SUM SHIT SOUND'N LIKE RICH, WIT RICH'z FLOW...

CAN U AT LEAST GIVE HIM THAT ??

mafiaqueen said:
I'd like to see these youngstaz raise the bar and make some shit that can compete in the market place.
SO WOULD I..

- GEEzUz

Nov 13, 2004
GeeZus said:

LOL..

AT LEAST HE AINT ONE OF THE 100,000 YOUNGSTA'z FRUM KC DROPPIN SUM SHIT SOUND'N LIKE RICH, WIT RICH'z FLOW...

CAN U AT LEAST GIVE HIM THAT ??

SO WOULD I..

- GEEzUz
Yep...u right on that at least he dont sound like Rich...LOL. I hate when lil niggaz be doin that

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
Just in case I never get another thread again...

...I feel honored to finally have my own thread (started by someone else)...it took 8 yearz. But I guess that's my own fault tho, I should've made better music

But the only thing I really wanted to clear up was that over the last 2 years I worked on my craft tremendously. I know some people judge me from old songz that I did when I was younger/less-seasoned and some people judge me off of word of mouth but since the rap game iz so saturated I'm satisfied with the attention...good or bad. It's more than allotta people get in a lifetime.

I really eat off this shit, I have my own studio now on Prospect and I pay my bills with music so my instincts force me to improve everyday (bills come everyday). And I can GENUINELY say that there are VEY FEW people who do it better than me

I produce, record, mix, master, rap, and shoot and edit videos...and I do all of them exceptionally well...Glory to GOD

I see some people took this thread as an opprotunity to promote their own interest or just stated their opinion without bias...either way...

...THANK YOU

I try harder than anyone but GOD will ever know!!!!

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com

...I feel honored to finally have my own thread (started by someone else)...it took 8 yearz. But I guess that's my own fault tho, I should've made better music

But the only thing I really wanted to clear up was that over the last 2 years I worked on my craft tremendously. I know some people judge me from old songz that I did when I was younger/less-seasoned and some people judge me off of word of mouth but since the rap game iz so saturated I'm satisfied with the attention...good or bad. It's more than allotta people get in a lifetime.

I really eat off this shit, I have my own studio now on Prospect and I pay my bills with music so my instincts force me to improve everyday (bills come everyday). And I can GENUINELY say that there are VEY FEW people who do it better than me

I produce, record, mix, master, rap, and shoot and edit videos...and I do all of them exceptionally well...Glory to GOD

I see some people took this thread as an opprotunity to promote their own interest or just stated their opinion without bias...either way...

...THANK YOU

Nov 13, 2004
rappinronron said:

...THANK YOU

Good luck young brotha u do ya thang...For real!!!