Anybody got a pic of Frog from 21st street?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2007
2-1 holmes, Ive been wanting to use him as my avator cuz he's to downest vato from 21st street ever holmes..... problem is ese I cant find any firme pic's of Frog on google holmes.

Anybody got a picture of Frog?

Sep 24, 2007
I googled that shit but they have no pics of dude in that charector......

I was going to create an entire new user based on his charector it was going to be hillarious. I was going to be Frog from 21'st Street!.....lol

Sep 24, 2007
I can do any stupid ass rediculous thing I want on the net bitch's......lol

As long as I think its funny and it makes my day at work go by quicker therefore making my week go by quicker, I can give 2 fucks if you think I failed....... I'm not the jack ass on here 24-7 even on my days off responding negative to everything and everybody cuz I feel bad about myself and my real life......lol

Sep 24, 2007
Not saying anybody here is a jack ass who is on here 24-7, I'm just saying, when you call me a failiure on the internet it hurts my feelings, I take that shit seriously, some nights I cry from all the incensitive things people on here say to me, especially Dana.

thats all