Anybody Fuck With Twitter?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I dont even know why I had a dream about twitter last night

then again I had some weird dreams last night anyways, so who knows.

I blame good hash & weed.

still, fucka twitter. lol

sup Sydal!

......FOLLOW ME ON SICCNESS/VB!!! :)
What's good fam bam? I see now why you bic your head...that shit feels nice. Pisses me off though. I shave my head, wake up in the morning and there's fuckin' hair. Anything that keeps that shit from growing for a few days? lmao.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
ya, ....stop being Italian, you hairy bastard! lolololololololol

I cant bic my head dawgg, my shit has WAY to many imperfections from years of abuse.

I gotta stick to the zero on the clippers & just clip em every other day.

...small price to pay for being so damn fly. :)
LMAO! I thought you used a bic...you got that glare coming off your head, HAHAHA! You really do shine, Shea.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i always thought twitter was really stupid/pointless, and i vowed i would never sign up.

but now almost everybody i know is on there... and i'm starting to feel left out. :ermm:

May 22, 2006
Twitter is the best news source I think. I am a news junkie and Twitter scratches that itch. Also good for the stock market.

Feb 1, 2018
Twitter is the best news source I think. I am a news junkie and Twitter scratches that itch. Also good for the stock market.
Word all depends on how it's used.

That's how anything is though, if the population uses the source the right way, it can be incredibly useful. However the memes and all that dumb shit is lame to me...