anybody feelin dirty?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
they got some tight shit...keep it pimp and gangsta is a classic...they have there own independent label black klown...they're puttin down for 04

Feb 8, 2003
carlos said:
they got some tight shit...keep it pimp and gangsta is a classic...they have there own independent label black klown...they're puttin down for 04

KEEP IT PIMP AND GANSTA is they shittiest album far from classic.

You should checkout the tight ones, DA PIMP AND DA GANGSTA, COUNTRY VERSTILE, LOVE US OR HATE US.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I think they're cool. Is that country versatile cd still available cause I couldn't find it yet. That was their first album they released or am I wrong ?

Aug 7, 2002
damn u think so ceso? every nigga down here be bangin that shit nigga that shit be bangin man...i aint heard love us or hate us yet though imma get it...i already got pimp and gangsta and that shit tight too ''pimp and gangsta'' song is crunk as hell...but maan the 2nd shit is a classic to me..so u aint feelin that candyman remix ? thats my shit...

Feb 8, 2003
carlos said:
damn u think so ceso? every nigga down here be bangin that shit nigga that shit be bangin man...i aint heard love us or hate us yet though imma get it...i already got pimp and gangsta and that shit tight too ''pimp and gangsta'' song is crunk as hell...but maan the 2nd shit is a classic to me..so u aint feelin that candyman remix ? thats my shit...

@LOS

I got Keep It Pimp & Gangsta its good but I just feel like that album isn't really the way they wanted it to be and that they were force into making it what it came out to be. KIPG is cool but not better than they other 3 albums is what I'm saying is it is more commercial. Don't get me wrong them my boyz and one of my favorite and best duo's out the south. But I didn't vibe on it like they other albums.

Dec 3, 2003
them niggas dirty is off the hook lik a fish with its lip cut! that love us or hate us is dey best shit, but dey dont get no kinda props in this rap game. love us or hate us is a classic so yawl niggas go picc it up now!