Anybody Ever Order From 2Tight Website In Japan?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
oh man, thats cruel to read.
japaneses buy from wholesalers or they fly out there and buy rest stocks of cds from closed wharehouses.
is that so hard to imagine ? its one flight over to another country not to another planet.

I've done business with you I think....do you not wan to prove you're racist or something?

I'll literally pay like 5 bucks for any cd that comes out of Japan (especially
Memphis)..... I'll pay 300 sealed for 100.

Obviously I'm not going to sell them as OG's.

The ring code will sort it all out.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
how does this belong to the topic how much you pay for a cd or if you buy cds out of ghettos or trunks ? you say all cds from japan are bootleggs, thats racist for me.
i say the opposite, i know that they fly to the states here and then do a travel tour and visit cd stores or get in contact to owners of stores which went out of business and still got resting stocks. all the things they then found are originals,otherwise as you say, compare the ringcodes and you see if it matches. you dont need to generalize that all cds from japan are bootleggs. people on here know exactly which cds are bootleggs or represses and they also know that most of the cds/tapes/vinyls in the japan stores are originals. nobody need to be taught because they obviously know better.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
oh man, thats cruel to read.
japaneses buy from wholesalers or they fly out there and buy rest stocks of cds from closed wharehouses.
is that so hard to imagine ? its one flight over to another country not to another planet.
Why would a Japanese wholesaler even have interest in US underground rare rap?

These companies tend to SELL 1000 cds for like 300 bucks.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i am talking about wholesalers who sell to japanese stores not the other way.
and why would could they be interested in underground us rap ?
because they sell this music, it brings them money, their customers like this music and buy it. they live from that.

Apr 22, 2014
To clarify my earlier post...

... if you're ordering from ANYWHERE (including Japan) that says they have rare OG OOP CDs in regular stock.... then yea, probably NOT OG.

If you're ordering from something where they just have one or two or ebay or whatever, then it's the same as anywhere else. I've seen more homegrown bootlegs (US-based) than anywhere else when it comes to rap, tho.

You can't make moulded CDs with $1500 worth of equipment. Underground artists and labels would be buying those instead of printing on CD-Rs, replication orders wouldn't be in the $1k+ range, and bootlegging would be at an all time high. Furthermore, the necessary equipment is quite large, and spans across several rooms in the factories. It's not a process your average person is capable of handling, and it's certainly not a job that one person can do alone.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
... if you're ordering from ANYWHERE (including Japan) that says they have rare OG OOP CDs in regular stock.... then yea, probably NOT OG.

i wouldnt say this is correct because it happened so often that people hit up artists or labels and got a whole load of left over original cds that used to go high on ebay. then they got it in "stockt" in their shops. but its easy to check if its an original or not, just compare the ringcodes, then you know it.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
YEAH, go out and by some fake Jordans while you're at it. Why judge right?

I would never sell a CD from Japan as an OG EVER....

You want to sell fakes or you want to pretend you're legit?

It takes nothing more than 1500 worth of equipment to fake cd's.
Why are you getting all butt-hurt? You sound like bootlegs are a personal attack on you and you are on a mission to eradicate bootleggers worldwide. Just shut the fuck up and stop bitching about it. Nobody likes a whiner.

Dec 26, 2009
Also, I don't think you know what the fuck I buy or sell.

You want to sell the shit I sell then come buy it yourself from the ghetto's of Chicago....

You want the real OG shit and not some Japanese reproductions - go ahead from Kenosha to Gary Indiana - spend a couple grand and come back with your Japanese bullshit.
First of all, I couldn't care less what you buy in the "ghettos of chicago", this topic was not about it. You are just being smart-ass and trying to play the card that you registered here in 06...who gives a damn that you are in the game for almost a decade...obviously from what you say here, you don't know shit about it...if you were really in the game for that long then you would know there are tons of underground rap collectors from Japan and numerous stores that sell original stuff from USA that you can't even find in the states anymore....do you actually think that they would profit on bootlegging some unknown release out of Chicago? Wake the fuck up and don't talk about things you clearly don't know nothing about.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
First of all, I couldn't care less what you buy in the "ghettos of chicago", this topic was not about it. You are just being smart-ass and trying to play the card that you registered here in 06...who gives a damn that you are in the game for almost a decade...obviously from what you say here, you don't know shit about it...if you were really in the game for that long then you would know there are tons of underground rap collectors from Japan and numerous stores that sell original stuff from USA that you can't even find in the states anymore....do you actually think that they would profit on bootlegging some unknown release out of Chicago? Wake the fuck up and don't talk about things you clearly don't know nothing about.
I know they're not bootlegging Chicago stuff - what they are bootlegging is the "known" rares...

I don't give a shit who buys what when or where - however bootlegging devalues the OG, and makes selling the true OG a lot more complicated - considering there are real collectors out there who want the real cd and not some bootleg.

How would you feel if you got ripped off?

Also, show a little respect dude - did I get nasty with you? or your boy aldolf hitler? no I didn't so don't be a punk internet gangster.

Don't think for a second that just because a screen separates us - that makes you hard.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Why are you getting all butt-hurt? You sound like bootlegs are a personal attack on you and you are on a mission to eradicate bootleggers worldwide. Just shut the fuck up and stop bitching about it. Nobody likes a whiner.
Bootlegs hurt business and makes selling OG's a lot more difficult.

So yeah in a way they are a personal attack on me.

There is nothing I can do about it tho - so go buy whatever the fuck you want but don't even attempt to make my concerns seem trivial.