anybody ever hear of Hall Of Justus????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hall of Justus aka Justus League is Little Brothers crew. It's Little Brother, The Away Team, Chaundon, L.E.G.A.C.Y., Joe Scudda and Big Dho on that album.

Yeah I was really feeling Soldiers of Fortune a lot too. If you haven't checked out any of the above mentioned artist I recommened you do.

The whole Justus League crew is...

Away Team
Big Dho
Cesar Comanche
Chaundon
DJ Flash
Edgar Allen Floe
Joe Scudda
L.E.G.A.C.Y.
Little Brother
Median

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

That compilation was cool, but thier other releases blow it away. If you like it then definitley check out the artists that Nuttkase mentioned...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i am probably the biggest justus league fan on here and i didnt even think that album was all that great. i guess if you are new to them it would be.

little brother-the listening
little brother-minstrel show
foreign exchange-connected
big pooh-sleepers
cesar commanche-the squirrel and the aces
away team-national anthem
legacy-project mayhem
median-path to relief
edgar allen floe-true links

that a good start for you...enjoy. you have a discovered a world of classic underground hiphop music

Sep 11, 2005
i was about to ask for some references....i just listened to that Big Pooh an im thinkin that this album (hall of justus) is more appealin cuz the beats are more on the same kinda level of shit i listened to before i ever even heard about em...thanks tho ima checkout those little brother cd's....is that drama mixtape any good??

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Cesolito #1 said:
Yep they tight. Little brother working on a new album too btw
hell yea, can't wait for this...and i gotta gree wity MR.RY and Jake, I wasn't feel Soldiers of Fortune as much as all their other shit..

Dec 9, 2005
I can't wait to hear that new LB album, because as much as I love 9th's beats...they all sound very similar, and get boring after a while. I want to see what Just Blaze has in store, IMO, he's the king of the Hip Hop - Soul beat...besides the God, Dilla of course.

Dec 9, 2005
I actually thought that The Listening was also better than The Minstrel Show, I thought it was an all around better album, but the sound quality was a lot better on The Minstrel Show, probably because it wasn't done in Cool Edit like the rest of their releases...lol...

Edit: Actually, I just read that they did record the whole album in Cool Edit ( Adobe Audition ) but it was mixed by Guru @ Bassline...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^that DJ Drama/LB mixtape was tight. Check out Boondock Saints on there, one of the tightest songs from this year IMO...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
just because it was brought up i thought i would throw my 2 cents in....

the listening>>>>>>>>>>>minstrel show