Anybody else think E-40 is spittin better now than he ever has?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2008
Just listening to the entire RR series of albums and I think 40 is in his prime lyrically. And I been a fan since federal but right now that nigga is in a zone. He spittin like a nigga thats tryna get a deal. He even throwing all the youngstas in the bay on his shit and eating them alive.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Just listening to the entire RR series of albums and I think 40 is in his prime lyrically. And I been a fan since federal but right now that nigga is in a zone. He spittin like a nigga thats tryna get a deal. He even throwing all the youngstas in the bay on his shit and eating them alive.
I agree, I heard one or two songs so far and I thought that was the hardest he has ever came.... I think the song was called Barbarian or something. Heard the song with J. Stalin on KMEL and that one was hard too.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
i loved the last 2 cds sometimes 40 needs simple beats to showcase his devastating mouthpiece to nerds, but these new RR his beats r some MONSTERS , and i think his flow got refurbished on ballstreet but there was to many weak songs the label made him do to b a standout cd. he aint human

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
and i know ur gonna say ohh but lesbianyayo is 40s biggest cheerleader , but i only liked less than half of ghetto report card and thought his flow was becoming slowed down and more basic on that cd , still had plenty of game up on that thang tho.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
E-40 is the definition of a artist evolving without turning wack... so many artist change over the years for the worst (in every genre)

I'm not sure if there's any rapper can touch him right now, he completely obliterated every single guest artist on his cd... and his story telling skills is mainy as ever

Feb 14, 2004
ballstreet was wack as fucck
l couldnt even listen to it
havent bought a cd of his since
might pick up that graveyard shift
thow since siccness has hyped it up

Jan 18, 2006
he still spits but comparing to how he flowed in the 90's to now its not even close imo. Dont believe me just listen to the Da Bumble, he ain't coming dope like that anymore.

May 8, 2008
40 isn't on the same level as he was in his prime (mid 90's), but neither is any other rapper who is still goin strong that was around back then. 40 is one of the most consistent artists in the rap game that's something that can never been taken from him.

PTB

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2009
HE DIDNT EAT BEEDA WEEDA UP ON DAT "EARLY IN DA MORNING"

Jul 22, 2003
Yes, I agree. 40 is always dope. Always. Even when that dude is rapping with some weak ass fool like Hurricane Chris im still gonna listen to his verse. At the VERY LEAST dude is gonna have some comedy. The only thing fucking up song for him is his beats, and that doesnt happen to often.

I also think B-Legit is the best he has ever been. Every rap I have heard B-Legit spit in the last 2 years (I think they were all features) has been crazy. That dude needs a new album.