Anybody copp TNA Wrestling?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2005
I recently got this at best buy for twenty bucks. its an alright game, just hella short once you finish your first yr and get the belt the story line ends, i dont understand why it was cut so short. Anybody know if theyre planning on releasing anoter one and whats your thoughts on the shit.

Feb 8, 2003
i GOT THIS GAME FOR PS3 WHEN IT FIRST DROPPED. IT WOULDVE BEEN A BETTER GAME IF THEY HAD THE WRESTLERS MORE BIGGER AND CLOSE IN THE RING AND IF THEY WOULDVE PUT THE CAGE MATCH IN IT. THERE WAS PLANS ON MAKING A PART TWO BUT THE COMPANY WHO MAKES IT MIDWAY I GOING OUT OF BUSINESS(THATS WHY THE GAME 20 DOLLARS NOW) IF A COMPANY BUYS THE LICENSES TO THIS GAME FROM MIDWAY THEN THERE WILL BE A PART TWO IF NOT LONG LIVE TNA IMPACT GAMES

May 6, 2009
I got it when it first came out. It was alright. The graphics are awesome, but the roster is just too small for me. Not only that, but the move sets are limited so it feels like you're playing with the same guy no matter who you pick. The other thing I didn't really like is the entrances are cut short. Overall I like Smackdown vs Raw better, but Impact isn't bad at all for $20.

Sep 24, 2006
i had it when it first dropped and it was coo but after playing for a few weeks it just got annoying and i traded it in for something else

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
im curious to see how this is. it didnt get the greatest reviews but i like to form my own opinion on games. i might pick it up if i see it for 15-20. i already beat Legends of Wrestlemania and im playin thru Smackdown vs Raw so later on ill check it out.

Feb 8, 2003
im curious to see how this is. it didnt get the greatest reviews but i like to form my own opinion on games. i might pick it up if i see it for 15-20. i already beat Legends of Wrestlemania and im playin thru Smackdown vs Raw so later on ill check it out.
That Legends of wrestlemania is a walk in the park and a easy platinum trophy I remember bought that shit the day it dropped and had it beat by that weekend I still liek it though bc it has the best create legend ever but they couldve put more moves and entrance attire on all the default wrestlers that came on the game.. . smackdown vs raw is still fun i still play that game i like how they put earthquake, vader, bushawackers in the last dlc.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
yeah Legends of Wrestlemania isnt too deep, but for what it is, its pretty good. it feels like an Arcade game and its decent i think its just meant to play against other people .

on Smackdown vs Raw im still doing career mode winning all the titles so I aint even started Road to Wrestlemania mode I got a long way to go

Feb 8, 2003
yeah Legends of Wrestlemania isnt too deep, but for what it is, its pretty good. it feels like an Arcade game and its decent i think its just meant to play against other people .

on Smackdown vs Raw im still doing career mode winning all the titles so I aint even started Road to Wrestlemania mode I got a long way to go

I agree legends is still a tight agme when you have everything unlocked and created some incrediable legends and play two players.
Heres the best site with legend formulas to create on teh game just sign up and its worth it.

http://jpdean.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Heres pics of some created legends

Heres a cheat code below for you to make any of your wrestlers you create start out at 90 overall the code is in caps.

MAXCAS

May 15, 2005
the legends seems pretty tight, im gonna snatch that up sometime next week. And i agree with homie said about the roster on TNA being too short, i wasnt expexting no smackdown vs raw shit but they should have made it longer, lol atleast give me a reason to continue to play the shit

May 31, 2007
Dude 2 posts above... are you sure its not MAXCAWS? that would make more sense. IDK just asking, I never played it... I was at gamestop yesterday and I saw the game was only 20 .. I considered, but ehh. Id rather play it first before I buy it... my fam is broke now and I already reserved Protoype some time ago

Feb 8, 2003
Dude 2 posts above... are you sure its not MAXCAWS? that would make more sense. IDK just asking, I never played it... I was at gamestop yesterday and I saw the game was only 20 .. I considered, but ehh. Id rather play it first before I buy it... my fam is broke now and I already reserved Protoype some time ago

No its MAXCAS i been using teh code since it came out in feb. it satnds for Create A Superstar