ANYBODY COLLECT SPORTS CARDS?!...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
I got some NBA rookies that are probably worth 5 bucks a piece. You really need them to be autographed, that's what makes them worth anything. I had this one lady who used to give out Circa 1980s Skybox cards during Halloween.

One card I wish I still had was my Barry Sanders/Emmit Smith split card.

I've moved over a dozen times in the past 10 years though, so a lot of my shit got lost/stolen/broken.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
yeah hes this pasty looking white guy with a reddish face wearing a grey pittsburg jersey with a blue collar with a yellow/orange background and a white border.

this card is in great condition but man this shit is hella old, lol why do you want it? it looks like its like 100 yrs old man ill give it to you for 20$ if you really want it

Wtf you gotta post a pic, that honus wagner is fucking rare.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I had a shit ton of cards, my cousin had a HUGE collection and he would give me duplicates when he visited, but they have all been lost/ripped/stolen/tossed...In my desk drawer right now I have 3 Gary Sheffield rookies, a Jeff George rookie, and a Randy Moss rookie, lol, thats all I got left...We stole a Jerry Rice rookie from some kid down the street years ago and sold it to buy weed, good times, good times...

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I had a shit ton of cards, my cousin had a HUGE collection and he would give me duplicates when he visited, but they have all been lost/ripped/stolen/tossed...In my desk drawer right now I have 3 Gary Sheffield rookies, a Jeff George rookie, and a Randy Moss rookie, lol, thats all I got left...We stole a Jerry Rice rookie from some kid down the street years ago and sold it to buy weed, good times, good times...
Damn u fucked up selling that Rice rookie. For weed???? recycle some cans or something.

Feb 13, 2006
I used to have a side business selling sports memorabilia including high end sportscards. I used to do trade shows and all that. This shit ain't how it used to be when we were kids. It's a grown man collectible now. Packs now and days costs around $100 for the premium brands.

Most people who collected cards as a kid and think they can make big bucks selling their collection would be really disappointed to know that all their shit is basically worthless.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
For real I used to have hella cards. Still do in some boxes. I used to go to Cards comics and collectibles in South City they had a box you could flip through and buy individual cards. Me and the homies used to always gaff that shit. I think I still got hella garbage pail kids too. I wonder if those are worth any money. Also I remember some dude giving me hella cards one time. OG Jerry Rice rookies and shit. I traded a bag full of good cards for like three or four complete box sets. That was dumb as fuck haha.

Jun 9, 2007
There's only a few certain GPK cards that are worth anything.

And for anyone interested, you can get the Rice rookie for $20-$40 on eBay depending on condition, but careful cuz theres alotta fakes of that particular card floating around... if ya wanna be safe you buy graded but those are about twice as expensive.

I have 3 Rice rookies, one graded a 9.

Jul 25, 2007
Man I got a whole gang of old cards laying around in the plastic sleeves in a binder somewhere in the garage. How much is an Avery Johnson Warrior card going for these days? lol

Oct 2, 2006
I was collecting cards for the longest time and selling them on ebay then I decided to start collecting McFarlane figures and selling the rare ones on ebay too.... Now I'm stuck with like 130 sealed figures in boxes in a closet.

Nov 2, 2002
i used to collect basketball cards in the 90s...the 93-94 fleer ultra series was my shit.

Udos comics and cards in antioch was my supplier lol