Any1 here fuck with demonoid.com??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2003
www.mymproductions.com
...anyone download apps off demonoid.com?? im tryin to register but they aint accepting new members, only thru invite only, they have some files i need bad and im tryin to see if anybody here fucks with em... if u DO please do me a huge favor and shoot ya boy an invite so i can become a member... i got tons of drum sets i just bought, u name em i most likely got em. i also got drum kits from over 200 different drum machines...ALL TOP QUALITY SHIT.. we can trade for a invite... hit me on the PM's... peace.:confused:

[email protected]

Apr 27, 2003
www.mymproductions.com
Thx @ Mr Samos...

@BOOBOO619: i was looking for some files that was missing from this download for absynth 4. and the only place i found em was on demonoid... i did a track at my boys lab and he got absynth 4. so i took the file but when i opened it up on my computer the absynth said it was missing some WAV's... found out that i need the missing file download for absynth off of demonoid...

Apr 26, 2006
TronikBeatz said:
Thx @ Mr Samos...

@BOOBOO619: i was looking for some files that was missing from this download for absynth 4. and the only place i found em was on demonoid... i did a track at my boys lab and he got absynth 4. so i took the file but when i opened it up on my computer the absynth said it was missing some WAV's... found out that i need the missing file download for absynth off of demonoid...
Check out magesy DOT net for stuff also. Open registrations all the time.

I think I found what you were looking for though. I think the problem is that you had the ripped "AiR" release. What you need is the full ISO probably to complete all the wav samples. Anyways, it looks like someone posted them up though. Check your PM.

Apr 26, 2006
Toxsick said:
whats the hype over audionews? i find majesy and vstclub have everything
so whats so good about A.N?

I would kind of like to know also. June 2 is in a few days though and that's when open registrations start. So maybe well find out till then.