any1 else think berner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I really liked when he was " The Weed Man " that fit him - He knows about that , and does it so he can speak on it ....

I however do not think the " Blow Series CD's w/ Mess " were good - I don't think Berner sells huge units of blow .

He has gotten better @ rapping & I think he should concentrate on doing him - Not trying to be some big time coke pusher .

I really like the weed songs & the struggle songs - Not feeling the Cocaine Cowboy Shit ..

So Im still a fan .

Feb 5, 2006
berner is pushin. respect his hustle. ur screen name is friscosfinest. u should be happy somebody from ur area is doin sumthin to rep that shit without steppin on folks toes u feel me. heard his newer shit, hes gettin better. seemed to me he used the bigger names to get his name out, then push his own when he got enough buzz. shit worked cuz folks know who berner is

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Who is to say what Berner is and isn't doing?? You don't know that... Even if you dis-like him you have to admit his grind and hustle's legit.. and His lyrics keep getting better and better. New shit I've heard off Traffic 2 and his new Solo 'The White Album' were killin it.. lots of real subject matter. Maybe if you didn't hate him off tops you could give him a chance and his shit will grow on you, trust me. I didn't think too highly of him when he first came out and now I have all his music and he's close to a Top 10 artist in my eyes. His collabo projects with Mess and the Jack were dope, all four of those albums put together are damn near classics in my eyes. He has DOPE producers, dope features... He used those albums to boost his profile to the point where he's pushing a hard line himself now..

Sep 18, 2008
I book shows and Berner is one of the few artists in the Bay that demands over a $1000 a show + flights and hotels . People in other states love him he's super big in Kansas City and Portland . He is cool as fuck to when you meet him and he cares about his product. He understands the music biz to people in the game respect his hustle as well . He probably did spend a lot of money to get his career moving well now it's paying off now because he's getting paid. Also those collabo albums he did moved units so a return on his investment and building his name means good business.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Berner has stepped his bars up, he's getting there. I'm not gonna check a song because it has a berner feature, at the same time I'm not gonna fast forward through his verses... anymore.

Jul 20, 2010
my own opinion is dude cant rap ... and if that makes me a hater i guess ... but then again its 2010 were it dont matter who can rap its about how much money somebody has

Nov 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
people are quick to call cats haters cuz they have an opinion... and people shouldnt feel pressured to support an artist whose music they dont feel just cuz they dont want to "hate."

but with that being said ive known berner for a long time and i had the opportunity to be around him before he really started blowing up and even back then when cats on these boards really WERE hating on him constantly, i was hearing him come into the lab and gas 3 minute freestyles, write dope verses, and just be an all around cool cat that was serious and focused about his business. and he always came dope anytime we laid a track together. but i definitely think his skills have stepped up considerably over the past 4 years so i aint mad at him at all!

my only criticism is that he raps about the same shit on most of his songs, and i know he has more versatility than that. but hey a lot of people only wanna hear the d-boy raps so it is what it is. and bernie if you read this u know i got love for u regardless! anytime me and you got down in the lab i always had you spittin on some other type of vibe. haha.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
my own opinion is dude cant rap ... and if that makes me a hater i guess ... but then again its 2010 were it dont matter who can rap its about how much money somebody has
Nigga we all know Berner wack as fuck but why make threads saying that nigga weak? that's hate for no reason, just keep the shit going it be times where I wanna tell niggas fuck they music but you really come off as a hater when u do that typa shit