any updates on Court Dog's new album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
hey i havent heard alot about court dog lately since his website went down. does ne body have any info on his new album "STEEL HERE"? im fiendin for that album since i heard the snippets. does ne one on here have some songs from the album they can post? if not the songs could someone post those snippets they had on the midwestdboys website? is there any other site that has up to date info on court dog? holler back.

Nov 13, 2004
Yeah Court Dog been busy rapping up the editing of his movie but from what I know he kinda sour on the music game and just started acting and doing movies. The songs you heard on the website are actually going to be on the movie soundtrack. He got songs with Master P, Suga Free, Bushwick Bill, Mack 10, Bizzy Bone, and some other folks. I talk to him from time to time so I will try and get some of that new shit from his website to post up here.

Jan 6, 2006
props for the info. any new music from court dog would be appreciated. damn sour on the rap game? i digg his music, he has big potential to make it big. i could use some new music. so if u get the chance, post up some new songs. i really wanna hear the full version of "i know". that song is deep.