Any unknown KC area folks want to be on a KC compilation?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
Aight, if anyone has a real hard track they would want to submit for this, in descent quality, send it to my email and i'll check it out.

i will be going thru shit i receive and picking the hardest tracks. im going to try and make this a real tyte KC compilation if i get enough people down, no murder dog bullshit.

This is a chance for the unknown folks in KC to be heard. i know theres plenty of artists in KC, many of which nobody outside of here has heard, or heard of.

Nobody is gonna get paid, this is to get some names out. it will be pressed up legit, with contact info for each artist.

So, if anyone has a track they would want on the cd, email it to me and i'll hit you back if i'm interested.

email: [email protected]
aim: KCRap913

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
I talked to one of the homies from Pharmacy earlier, theyll probably be on it.

Thug Chuc is also down

Kcutta DaVill- i definatly would be interested in putting one of your tracks on it, that "Official Peice" is real tyte.. lemme know if you got a specific track you'd want to see on the cd.

Nov 30, 2003
www.kcghostt.com
I've had a bunch of people send mixtape tracks to my email..

Some of the tracks were dope, but i want to make it clear that this is NOT going to be a mixtape, this is a legit compilation. Stolen soundclick beats and mixtape tracks will not be used.

If you want to be on it, and need original production (free of charge if we use it on the cd), contact me.

Jul 29, 2005
what about just straight beats... hard ass, low ridin', creepin through the hood, rumblin the earth beats.... just to break up the monotony... ??? lemme know...