ANY TIGHT ARTIST OUT THERE THAT YA KNOWIN?????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
It's finally official that Ram-C-Note & his brilliant producer are on some high standards when it comes to the 3rd album that RamC-Note is releasing this year......

I am lookin for some tight rappers, singers, and musicians that are lookin to collaborate on MAJOR PRODUCTION.....

We aren't interested in gangsta rappers, or anyone that is one dimentional to the underground flow......Not puttin nobody down, its just that it wont go with our shit....... If they tight, then we can get down to some serious work cause "when we up in studio III, we aint bullshittin" (quote from Mac Dre & he aint lyin)

Playas huslters and R&B vibes are welcomed.......holla back with info yall

May 5, 2002
man i know this cat out in richmond that can freestyle better than anyone ive heard but he wont do songs. i gone hella outta my way trying to lace him with people to rap with and studios to use ect ect but he wont rap he just freestyles whenever he smokes. its a shame he could be making bank.

Apr 25, 2002
There is a grip of cool & very talented folks out there down..

Here are the peeps I worked w/ and recomend! And will put thangs down! Shit some might even put it down for free ya never know?

NDB
Gangsta Reese
SIC City Hustla'z (TAZ & Ricochet)
V-Boy
LIl Menace
Cuddie Cut
Young 2/11
Exxxo
RikoLoko
Mr.Freeze
Mac & A.k
Arsen
Shea

This is all I can think of but other then that dont waste your time cuzz a lot of peeps talk about "network" but never come through!
There is more but it's too early right now........;)

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
Thanks for all the replies ya.... Unfortunately Im not interested in freestylers for this perticular project... I basically am tryin to hear some tracks from established artist that have had studio experience.... keep em comin please....... Its guaranteed that you will appreciate fuckin with Young Mozart & crew.......

Apr 26, 2002
www.abovetharestrecords.com
Re: There is a grip of cool & very talented folks out there down..

SIC-CITY-HUSTLA said:
Here are the peeps I worked w/ and recomend! And will put thangs down! Shit some might even put it down for free ya never know?

Cuddie Cut
I'm not going to sit here and blab on how tight I think I am..I let my music speak for itself......peep out the link on my sig....hit me up, there is more where that came [email protected] your typical Gumby rapper......

Apr 25, 2002
RAM....

IM A VERSATILE GANGSTA,TRUST ME.IM NETWORKIN RIGHT NOW,IF YOUR PRODUCTION "TOP OF THA LINE" WE MAY BE ABLE 2 BARGAIN,IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I SPIT YOU CAN ERASE IT AND ILL REIMBURSE YOU 4 YOUR STUDIO TIME,HOLLA

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
If tha big homie mac down to bust... u can count me in if u need some heat... ya midwest folks down to spit some fire...

check some audio samples at...

www.angelfire.com/mac/komain/

album commin JULY 2nd distributed by bayside....

feat. Mac Mall, JT the Bigga Figga, Celly Cel, Mac & AK, Sean T, Mississippi and many more... holla at ya folks on tha email or pm if ya want...