Any punk rockers up on these boards?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
I've been into punk since I was a little kid, and just got into rap recently. I love all kinds of music so don't think I'm just bullshitting you guys here to promote another site. I want to spread the word of all different kinds of music to all different groups of people. Here's some good boards to check out.

http://www.punkmusicrocks.com
:dead:

Apr 26, 2002
I used to listen to a lot of Punk, Not that sissy Blink182 shit, But sum Classics Like the Clash, the Sex Pistols, the ramones, the Misfits, The Descendents, The Adolescents, SNFU, Filth, Youth Brigade, Bad Religion(old Shit). I could go on and on, but thatz to name a few

Sep 15, 2002
Fuck yeah, I love all the old shit. I'm going to see The Damned and The Dwarves in frisco on Halloween. The PMR boards have lots of young people, but nobody's into the bopper shit there. We just need some new people to keep it interesting, since the admins can't afford to advertise anywhere.

Jun 14, 2002
SnikoDawg said:
i've never got into it myself..but i have a few friends who are
yep me too...i go to alot of punk shows n shit cuz my freinds all like but i wouldnt go out a buy a cd but some of its ok..but most of it in my option sucks cuz they sound all winny(SP) and shit:devious:

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
I like some of Bad Religion's stuff.. And a few others, But I'm not even sure if they're considered punk.

Thursday
Ataris
Pennywise

May 2, 2002
IM a little of a punk rocker, theres some tight shit out there and its easy to jam out on that shit

Im more of a stoner rocker though, I wish I was around for the 70s and 80s

Jun 2, 2002
snap case, voo doo glow skulls, naaaaaaaaaaaaafx, blink 182 had the unlikely misfortune of getting picked up by mtv, so people decide not to like em' cuz there trendy, most people, CLUTCH, s.o.a.d. ( queen on steriods), primus, newwer fishbone, offspring, thats what you can catch me pickin some chains up to.

p.s.!!!!!!!LINKIN PARK SUCKS!!!!!!

Apr 26, 2002
Dead Kennedy's were classic, Jello Biafra the singer Had did Run for Mayor of San Francisco a long time ago, he never one, But think what it would be like if he one that election?

To drunk to Fuck was a classic song

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Guns N Roses were the shit
^^fuckin right ! corny, but they were cool for that kinda music.

i don't listen to too much rock music, and when i do - it's heavier shit but my favorite rock band of all time is The Clash.