any one know where i can get Dusted N Disgusted w/ celly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
i want that video version of this track without Pac and with Celly Cel.

how do i get that?

also.......on 1 Luv does 40 say something about battling Del??

it doesnt seem like this is true but i mean i have been listenin to this track for ever and i never really know what he is sayin right there. it dont make sense to me since Del is from Oakland and 40 is talkin about whole it was all of the V there.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Naw don't get it twisted, they cool, I don't have my cd in front of me but if he did mention battling Del I think it would be on some freestyling tip.

Apr 26, 2002
oh i knew it wasnt no beef involved but i was just wondering if he was talking about how he use to battle Del as in freestlyin and shit. i guess when you say "battle" to west coast heads they automatically think BEEF but I should of been more specific. BATTLE as in EMCEE battle. Hip Hop shit.

thats what im sayin. Does anyone know if this is what he said or not/

Jun 1, 2002
I think he says "We used to drink up at the water front the vallejo/ Watchin the pervin contests between E-40 and Del. But I think the means D-Shot. In the video it looks like D-Shot throwin an empty 40 bottle down.
I asked that same question about the dusted and disgusted video version about a week ago but noone had it.

Apr 25, 2002
it was an actual single cus they had the video and i recorded the song off kmel the night they was talkin to 40.he debued it right there,he put in celly cel cus pac was in the pen when they recorded the radio version....

and about the del comment,he did give props to del and the souls and opium,i dont remember if he mentioned casual....