Any one heard of Kobo from San Mateo?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Yeah that's my boy's uncle. Right now he's beefin with Lil L aka Volcano from EPA. Lil L has a new song coming out dissing Bo and the Casual Tz where at the end he plays a recorded message of Bo calling their studio saying "I'm gonna get my keyboard back...yall got my computer, but it's cool I'll let it slide" or samechin...it's gettin heated.

--
HeX

Apr 25, 2002
ALL THE TONGAN RAPPERS ARE BEEING NOW

San Bruno got two Tongan Rap groups/and two different gangs that both beef with Casual T'z(who are from WST) and EPA cats from TCG

and they all beef with eachother...it has more to do with the cities then the rappin'

i'm cool with the Bg'z Tcgs(sanbruno) and WST's so i hope this shit cools down

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Yall Got it Mixed Up

Yall gittin it mixed up. He's not talking about Bo, He's talkin about Cali Kobo... He records at Bo's Hush Hush Studio. Kobo is Palestinian. He is one of my good homies. Flows wit my folks Furious who is also Palestinian...
Ram-C-Note... Holla at me if you need his contact if you don't already have it. He got major flows...

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
Kobo in Assyrian (not Palestinian)... Ive known Kobo since the 80's n shit.... I just wanna know what ya think of his skills????
He was gonna be on my last album, but we couldnt make the due date that was scheduled before mastering....
Any one think he got it????

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Kobo is raw and so is Furious. Period.

Mac: we are closing that Bayriderz 3 up if you want to get in the lab this week to lay your track. Hit me at the Bayside email with your current #'s.

Peace.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
RAM... My bad, He's of Middle Eastern descent is what I should have said.... I've also known Kobo since the 80's. I went to high school wit Furious for 4 years so I know the whole family trust me. But Kobo is raw... Furious is raw.

B-12... I'm at you. Look for my E-mail. We always ready to drop bombs....

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
@ Youn Moe

He just dropped a new album called "Things Change". He's got the Casual T'z, Young Noble(The Outlaws), Mac & A.K., Cali Kobo and others. I know it's in Tower in Frisco, and it's at Rasputins. It's a heated album... Check the track I produced. it's fire....