ANY ONE HAVE ANY RARE TECH SONGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Ive got everything on mp3 that was/is listed on the Tech fan page that someone here runs. And a few that werent. Thanks to Audiogalaxy(R.I.P.) it was somewhat easy to get. I know Im missin a few though(3 that I know of) cause I have a part of the songs but the transfers never finished.

Aug 21, 2002
Man dont buy that Celcius bullshit from Diamonds punk ass. He aint even supposed to be releasing that shit. He's just mad that Tech aint fuckin' with him anymore and now he's going to try and drop that shit before ABSOLUTE POWER comes out. I aint gone lie, It's Tech on there and his shit is tight, but I would burn it from someone before I buy it. Fuck that pussy Diamond. He's going to get sued anyways!

Aug 19, 2002
MasZive said:
Man dont buy that Celcius bullshit from Diamonds punk ass. He aint even supposed to be releasing that shit. He's just mad that Tech aint fuckin' with him anymore and now he's going to try and drop that shit before ABSOLUTE POWER comes out. I aint gone lie, It's Tech on there and his shit is tight, but I would burn it from someone before I buy it. Fuck that pussy Diamond. He's going to get sued anyways!
hey bro, do you (or anyone else) have the track listing for that Celcius shit? Im not about to support diamonds ass but IU wanna hear the whole thing so if you gotta track listing for it that would be tight.. thanks