Any of yall know of any legit work from home websitez?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Any of yall know of any legit work from home JOBz

A nigga tryna find somethin legitimate that I can work from home off the computer. I dont care if itz data entry, salez, tech support, etc, dont matter. I got experience in all of thoze. Just somethin legit, not no scamz / "Get Rich From Home" bullshit. I aint expectin it to pay the billz, juzt want some extra, LEGIT cash flow.

Much appreciation and propz if yall know of anything

AND FOR YOUR TIME:

Nov 24, 2003
A nigga tryna find somethin legitimate that I can work from home off the computer. I dont care if itz data entry, salez, tech support, etc, dont matter. I got experience in all of thoze. Just somethin legit, not no scamz / "Get Rich From Home" bullshit. I aint expectin it to pay the billz, juzt want some extra, LEGIT cash flow.

Much appreciation and propz if yall know of anything

AND FOR YOUR TIME:

MOAR pics and I'll give info. :cheeky:

Jul 25, 2007
All bullshit aside, theres this gig thats pretty legit. I mean it has its pros and cons but if the financial compensation is what your looking for, its great, according to recent articles, segments that they usually show on local and national news stations and various websites, forums that I come across from time to time. It does require some driving but most of the time you can work from home. Its totally up to you. The work hours are pretty flexible. I mean since your working from home you can basically work whenever you want.

Ok im kinda rambling but anyways, what you have to do is register onto this website that Ive seen flying around the net and on TV. Its called www.craigslist.org and basically you sell yourself for sexual acts. Its totally up to you.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
since your offering does not show areolas, and she's less than a C Cup i offer the following response

WWW.NIGGAGOGETAREALJOB.COM

www.sendme$50andicanshowyouhow.com

www.aintshitinlifefree.com

www.dontbelievethehype.net

www.pyramidfinancialsolutions.com
Cant go get a real job nigga, got a record

I'll keep my 50 nigga

aint askin for nuthin free

I dont believe no hype, thatz why I said no scamz, believe it or not some mufuccaz do work from home

Im str8 off that pyramid shit

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
All bullshit aside, theres this gig thats pretty legit. I mean it has its pros and cons but if the financial compensation is what your looking for, its great, according to recent articles, segments that they usually show on local and national news stations and various websites, forums that I come across from time to time. It does require some driving but most of the time you can work from home. Its totally up to you. The work hours are pretty flexible. I mean since your working from home you can basically work whenever you want.

Ok im kinda rambling but anyways, what you have to do is register onto this website that Ive seen flying around the net and on TV. Its called www.craigslist.org and basically you sell yourself for sexual acts. Its totally up to you.
:ermm: I said legit nigga, yall hella funny tho

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
there's that one shit called Chacha that people were doing a while back

http://www.chacha.com/

I don't think it pays that much... I think it's like 10 cents for every question you answer or some shit... but it's worth a try if you aint doin shit else, I guess

I know some folks on the siccness did it... so maybe they could chime in

but that's all I know in terms of work at home "jobs" that are easy to get... good luck man

Jan 9, 2009
hahaha
anyway, that reminds me
we need to link this coming week so i can take a flicc of all yo chucccccczz

cutthroat is droppin the crip card 2 on hood day this year so im sure that image will be good somewhere .
\
for your services i can plug you with some to slang and profit from