Any of U fools BOWL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I used to when I was like 10 - 12, but baseball was more important to me so I kept with that. Now that I look back I wish I would have stuck with bowling. LOL! I had an average of 150 at age 12 and that was only bowling once a week on Saterday's. I still go every once in awhile for fun, but not competition any more.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
Sharky da Ghost said:
Damn, Tragic if you serious about that 218. You shouldn't have stopped, or you could have been a pro easily.
EVERYTIME I VISIT MY PARENTS,I GET THAT SPEECH.....IT JUST GOT OLD AND TOOK TIME AWAY FROM MUSIC.....SOMETIMES I THINK WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF I'D HAVE TRIED TO DO IT...I BOWLED IN ABOUT 15 TOURNAMENTS FOR AMATUERS AND PLAED IN THE TOP FIVE ABOUT 11 TIMES.......

Apr 25, 2002
I've got around a 200 avg. but in competitions I bowl good enough to beat my opponents. If they bowl a 210 I bowled a 230. I got my trophies in my room, but I quit bowling.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
How in the hell do U throw a curve ball, some ppl say it depends on the ball, some say the release, and some say bolth, which 1 is it? Ive been tryN' to do it but cant use the curve ball efictivly, I wouldnt dare try useing it during compition. Any pointers?

C

CinFul-1

RAVAGE said:
How in the hell do U throw a curve ball, some ppl say it depends on the ball, some say the release, and some say bolth, which 1 is it? Ive been tryN' to do it but cant use the curve ball efictivly, I wouldnt dare try useing it during compition. Any pointers?

I asked the same Q? and every one told me keep throwing the Ball amd in tim it naturally starts occuring

Apr 25, 2002
RAVAGE said:
its hard to exlain it over the net....it doesn't really matter what ball you use....i can do it woth a ball on the racks at the alley...but i have a special custom ball i had made 5 years ago..i also throw hooks with both hands,i'm ambidextrous,but i only averaage about 180 with my right hand..if you really want to learn,go to the bowling alley and watch the best bowler you see...they'll probably give you some good tips...me,i was self taught.....thanks for making me miss bowling more asshole...looks like i'll have to go bowling next weekend when i'm off work......

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
thanks for making me miss bowling more asshole...looks like i'll have to go bowling next weekend when i'm off work......
no problum dude, just consider yourself lucky we dont live near each other cuz if we did I would chalenge and beat you in any bowling alley. (thinking your a pro :rolleyes: ) "O look @ me I can bowl a hook ball with bolth hands" so what I can jack off with bolth hands! :D

C

CinFul-1

RAVAGE said:

Yea, I know same here. no matter how hard of long I try I just can figure it out.

I guess it's like a spiral on a football first you try to make it spiral than eventually you throw that MuthaFucka without thinkin and it spirals like it was on a rope. ( If you cant throw a Football this post wont help:D ) Thats just my analogy!!

A

askgarcia

rumors around the 209 area ravage is that you hang out at bowling alleys checking out guys' butts as they do their motion all the meanwhile jacking off.

"oh look at me i like bowling im gay...i love pros...kiss me kiss me you little cutie"

ravage do something with yourself asshole.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ haha. that shit got me laughin. yeah, bowlin's cool. my friends laugh at me when i go with my girl or somthing, but fuck it - it's cool.

I

Instigator

I toilet bowl. It's a little different. You set up the pins instead of knocking them down.

A

askgarcia

^^^^
lmao...watch what you say...ravage might position himself for you to shit in his big stupid mouth...haaaaaa.