Any new San Diego albums out there?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
damn I ordered that in the ghetto wold soundtrack two months ago at the siccshop but i still didn't get it. I need to get that album somehow.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
MB3 said:
damn I ordered that in the ghetto wold soundtrack two months ago at the siccshop but i still didn't get it. I need to get that album somehow.
Dam, I didn't know that homey. Vamps, what's up homey? You could've got it directly from me, and I would've shipped it the same day I received the money. Hopefully you'll get it. Vamps is good people. Keep me updated, and let me know if you get it or not. 1

C.S. Heat

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
yea toop told me to get that in the ghetto world soundtrack but now I got trouble to get it. but toop's right you're one of the very few cool guys on the siccness. you care about your fans and don't act arrogant like sum other folks on this site.

May 30, 2002
www.betabossalini.com
Eastside B-Down said:
Is there any new albums out from San Diego artists? The last one I bought was the XXL Mitchy Slick mix CD which was one of my favorite San Diego releases ever....Anything new out there?
yeah mane if you in Dago cop this album below at Fam Bam, if not just wait till July 29th and it'll be nation wide ya dig!

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
AUG 12TH ECAY UNO -MENTAL SCARS PLUS BONUS DVD NATIONWIDE

SEPT.23 YUKMOUTH PRESENTS ...I-ROCC -POSSESION WITH INTENT 2 SELL..FEAT.B'G (HOT BOYS),YUKMOUTH,THE REALEST,DEVIN THE DUDE ,C-BO,LUNI COLEONE,ECAY-UN0 ,SILAS ,CRICET AND MORE

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
Wassup Eastside B-Down

YEAH THE E-MORTAL GANG ALBUM IS OUT NOW AT FAM BAM. GO TO THE SOUTHERN CALI BOARD AND THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT THE NEW ALBUM ALONG WITH A TRACKLISTING. NAW MITCHY AIN'T FEATURED ON IT BUT ON THE INSERT OF THE CD SAID: CRICET & MITCHY SLICK ALBUM COMING SOON. HELL YEAH THAT R.BETA & MACNIFICENT IS TIGHT!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!

Apr 16, 2003
y0 CS what up my man, ya the new Eccentric album will be out in late august just to ad to the list, its going to be major heat thats fo sho