any new information on droops album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
Just wondering if theres an actual release date on droops album? I hope he comes heated on this like he did on 1990 Hate. I hope the beats similar to. Alot of people have been waiting on this for a long time. I hope I get to hear his side of story about went on with him and kve. anyways holla stay up folks.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I hope I get to hear his side of story about went on with him and kve

Wanna hear the actual factual truth?

There is no story about the split. The contract came to an end and after a while people were expecting to see him flossin tight whips.. havin houses on the beach and when all that didn't occur , sumpin had to be said.. so it was "killa valley burned me... never paid me a dime for all my music with them." But he got paid and we have cashed checks as proof... we never gave cash... always wrote checks.. therefore there are paper trails. It's not a complex story at all. I guess that mystique of it has built hype of an ugly split but that never happened.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
People will always try to create drama ms.. Nothing you can do about that, I see you as one the realest and most trustworthy in the industry..

Business is buisness.. KVE is doing that big..

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
it's lookin' like Sept 14th will come and go w/o the release of that album.

I'd like to see it drop as well...

Law,

thanx for the kind words. Yea people always want to hear about so-called beef and of course the pot will be stirred. We've always been fair and honest in our KVE dealings. His account with us is actually in the red. Which to you lames means we spent more on promoting Moment of Impakt then we made back. So guess what, he actually owes us. But do you see us gettin' on here screamin bout how we were robbed and how we got burned... naw, we just rollin along. In the rap game I've seen and learned an important thing, you'll lose before you gain. side note: Investors take losses regularly and more times than not, artists still claim they got ripped off. go figure.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
old post but I thought i would reply by sayin i heard this from you in another thread also. My info came from droop tellin yun gun about his new shit droppin. And yun gun told me so its all good though irocc. Is there a release date?