ANY MW CATS LOOKING TO GET THAT CRUNK SOUND , DJ SQUEEKY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Its IGNORANT to say one man started that sound, when there were SO MANY Memphis artists puttin it down. Everyone was release shit back in 93 and 94 along with Squeeky. Tommy was a producer, Sche, Skinny, DJ Paul, Lil Pat, hella mutha fuckas was producing. So for yall to say he originated it nah. He was just one of the first ones to blow up.
AND
I don't see why you ignorant mutha fuckas say I'm hating. I don't see any reasoning to paying a lot of money just for a beat from Squeeky, when I can holla at sum ATL producer, MEMPHIS producers, TURTLE BANKS, or sum folks from here, and get a way better price, prolly for a better track.
AND
I don't see why yall insist on buying shitty albums. Anyone who says that new Criminal Manne or DJ Squeeky is tight is smoking sum fuckin sherm. Thats the problem with the rap game today. Artists shoot to make one single and then the rest of the album is bullshit. Thats why mutha fuckas bootleg shit now, cuz RAP AINT WHAT IT USE TO BE. Even a lot of West Coast, Midwest cats falling off hard. The only reason they scan 20,000 is because of the name they had prior to all these shitty releases. Gary rap aint what it used to be either, everyone following The Grind Family's footsteps and changing up their style and their style of beats. AND for any mutha fuckas to tell me differently about Gary music needs to shut the fuck up. This city has hella heat and most of the music has changed for the better. I give props to all the pioneers, the ones who made it, got locked up, or got killed. Us youngsters have seen the mistakes some of these artists have made, and we're a lot smarter than the old breed of artists. I'm trying to bring this rap shit back. When I buy a CD I'm looking for 80% of bangers. If the producer and the artist don't have chemistry its gonna be a shitty album. Production is 50% and flows is the other 50%. For anyone to argue that is a stupid mutha fucka. So you saying Cesolito that your beats bang and you make the songs? Homie, if you had tighter tracks, your shit would be STRAIGHT. Thats nowhere near hating, I'm just stating a fact. I expect yall to hate and critique the fuck outta my shit when I finally decide to put snippets up. I just aint feeling Squeeky, that Project Playaz had like 5-6 good cuts to me, I own the fuckin CD. So if yall think Squeeky hot as fuck, BUY BEATS FROM HIM.

If only Tommy Wright was still dropping CD's.
one

May 17, 2004
Tommy Wright his stuff ok. The truth no one buys Tommy Wright in memphis. I went to Mississippi and people was like they like Tommy Wright, the atl to. I guess other city fillin him but memphis never realy liked Tommy wright. He has never had a song on the radio here no nothin. I Like like a few cuts from him but most of the stuff was so funny so we would listen like damn he crazy. Dont get me wrong some of his shit was ok but in memphis we just wasnt buy his music.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i think memphis fell off but 3-6 seem to be only ones making money despite them not being as tight as before. i guess they ran outta old school memphis songs to redo. lotta the production is just lacking originality and just cliched and boring. i have one thing to ask though, how can you put down squeekys shit and so on and say playbooks muzick beats be good...shits WACK

Apr 25, 2002
Now its time for you to look like a fuckin idiot. You heard Gatekeepers? Who made that shit....Los and Lex. I don't get beats of them any longer, but do you think all their beats sound like that Grind Family shit? NOPE. Usually when you sit down with a producer they specially pick the beats and have them made there. When in this post did I compare Squeeky to Playbook Muzik. Los got sum fuckin hard beats. Half that old Grind Family shit, half this Gary shit has been produced by them, BUT under different names.
one

Feb 8, 2003
CASH

You talk alot of shit sometimes too much to be a young ass 19 yr old square white boy. You not even old enough to get in the club so how you gonna fuck with a old school playa like me. Drop a solo album by yourself without living off them other niggas work and feat then you can fuck with Hardtime Ent & DarkSide Ent. You gonna get ripped off by Sche anyways its so funny how it was a Cash compilation and Now its a Sche Compilation and its release date went from 2002 to 2005. Looks like someone dosen't have enogh CASH to bring the album out. You know as well as I do you bout to get fucked in your ass without the vasoline.
And who gives a fuck if you from Gary. The hood don't make the thug the thug make the thug. If you wanna talk any more shit we can just battle one on one on a track. Truth is Don't no one give eight fucks about your snippets you come on here like you run Gary and it revolves around you when the truth is it don't.

DUECE OUT!

Aug 26, 2002
Damn, I'm laid back type of dude ....I try not to step on toes if I don't have too, but if u step on mine and not say excuse me my bad...........I'm on your head, so with that said:
Future reference Cash, don't come in on my threads fucking up shit especially if i'm trying to connect people. This thread had nothing to do with u what so ever ..........This was not a survey
that is all I'm gonna say

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
CASH

You talk alot of shit sometimes too much to be a young ass 19 yr old square white boy. You not even old enough to get in the club so how you gonna fuck with a old school playa like me. Drop a solo album by yourself without living off them other niggas work and feat then you can fuck with Hardtime Ent & DarkSide Ent. You gonna get ripped off by Sche anyways its so funny how it was a Cash compilation and Now its a Sche Compilation and its release date went from 2002 to 2005. Looks like someone dosen't have enogh CASH to bring the album out. You know as well as I do you bout to get fucked in your ass without the vasoline.
And who gives a fuck if you from Gary. The hood don't make the thug the thug make the thug. If you wanna talk any more shit we can just battle one on one on a track. Truth is Don't no one give eight fucks about your snippets you come on here like you run Gary and it revolves around you when the truth is it don't.

DUECE OUT!
DOGG LISTEN TO YOUR SONGS, ALL OF THEM ARE FUCKIN GARBAGE AND I'M NOT HATING BEING 110% HONEST! Your a old school ass playa that needs to go back to community college you faggot ass mutha fucka. You better shut the fuck up with that whiteboy shit, come here and see what the fuckin deal is you non talent having faggot ass bitch! 219-741-5927. I'm not sending fuckin threats you fuckin pussy. You have no underground buzz, its easy to release albums when you record and mix your shit with Cool Edit. Truth is homie I don't expect a lot of sales off the internet. It takes time to put a classic together. Time to get good production, time to get good features. MAYBE if you took your time instead of releasing CD-R's with horrible album covers, you could get sum sales and get sum status. Honestly you prolly have NO sound scans, you made them covers in what 3 minutes. That shit is booty homie. AND IM BEING REAL. I aint living off other features, I GOT TIRED OF THE CURRENT RAP GAME AND DECIDED TO PUT TIME AND MONEY INTO A CLASSIC. Its faggots like you that got that rap game fucked up, I wouldn't even call your shit underground, that music deserves to be in the same category as like dog shit and dried semen. My labels shit is way too deep and has an underground buzz. Wait till The U.K. album drops. Wait till the compilation drops, wait till the mixtape drops. Get in the clubs? Are you a dumb mutha fucka? Fammo gets in for free. Aint you the mutha fucka that said you knew people out here? You really make me laugh you fake ass bitch. I honestly took time out of my day to listen to your music. I was like, damn, if his shit comes correct, I won't diss his music. BUT since is was fuckin garbage there ya go. Beats horrible, sound quality is garbage, lyrics are fuckin booty. You'll have to pay me money to diss your faggot ass, cuz I don't diss for free. And as far as having Sche on my CD, Sche doing his thing right now, it was a business move, plus he a good person. So don't speak on what you don't know. I stated my opinion on DJ Squeeky then everyone gonna get upset. You mutha fuckas in the DJ Squeeky fan club? As far as my shit being released why the fuck you concered? Why not invest time, instead of release shitty product after shitty product. You prolly haven't even sold over 500 albums. You can't make a living off that CD-R shit. I took my time, fuck with the distribution, thats more than you can say for any of your petty releases.
one
NO MORE REPLIES. YOU MIGHT WANNA CALL IN THE EVENING YOU FAGGOT, CUZ I AINT LIVIN IN SECTION 8, I'M WORKING.

Feb 8, 2003
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
DOGG LISTEN TO YOUR SONGS, ALL OF THEM ARE FUCKIN GARBAGE AND I'M NOT HATING BEING 110% HONEST! Your a old school ass playa that needs to go back to community college you faggot ass mutha fucka. You better shut the fuck up with that whiteboy shit, come here and see what the fuckin deal is you non talent having faggot ass bitch! 219-741-5927. I'm not sending fuckin threats you fuckin pussy. You have no underground buzz, its easy to release albums when you record and mix your shit with Cool Edit. Truth is homie I don't expect a lot of sales off the internet. It takes time to put a classic together. Time to get good production, time to get good features. MAYBE if you took your time instead of releasing CD-R's with horrible album covers, you could get sum sales and get sum status. Honestly you prolly have NO sound scans, you made them covers in what 3 minutes. That shit is booty homie. AND IM BEING REAL. I aint living off other featues, I GOT TIRED OF THE CURRENT RAP GAME AND DECIDED TO PUT TIME AND MONEY INTO A CLASSIC. Its faggots like you that got that rap game fucked up, I wouldn't even call your shit underground, that music deserves to be in the same category as like dog shit and dried semen. My labels shit is way too deep and has an underground buzz. Wait till The U.K. album drops. Wait till the compilation drops, wait till the mixtape drops. Get in the clubs? Are you a dumb mutha fucka? Fammo gets in for free. Aint you the mutha fucka that said you knew people out here? You really make me laugh you fake ass bitch. I honestly took time out of my day to listen to your music. I was like, damn, if his shit comes correct, I won't diss his music. BUT since is was fuckin garbage there ya go. Beats horrible, sound quality is garbage, lyrics are fuckin booty. You'll have to pay me money to diss your faggot ass, cuz I don't diss for free. And as far as having Sche on my CD, Sche doing his thing right now, it was a business move, plus he a good person. So don't speak on what you don't know. I stated my opinion on DJ Squeeky then everyone gonna get upset. You mutha fuckas in the DJ Squeeky fan club? As far as my shit being released why the fuck you concered? Why not invest time, instead of release shitty product after shitty product. You prolly haven't even sold over 500 albums. You can't make a living off that CD-R shit. I took my time, fuck with the distribution, thats more than you can say for any of your petty releases.
one
NO MORE REPLIES. YOU MIGHT WANNA CALL IN THE EVENING YOU FAGGOT, CUZ I AINT LIVIN IN SECTION 8, I'M WORKING.

WACK ASS RESPONSE LAME
I DON'T PUT OUT CDR's or use Cool Edits,
I GOT TO YOUR ASS PERSONALLY YOU KNOW EVERYTHING I SAID WAS THE TRUTH THATS WHY YOU GOT MAD, LOL THE TRUTH HURTS.
THE POINT IS ALL YOU DO IS TALK, TALK, TALK IF YOU WANT SOME COME HERE AND GET SOME I CAN PUT MY NUMBER UP TOO BUT WHATS THAT GONNA PROVE NOTHING. ALL YOU WANNA DO IS TALK YOU HOMOSEXUAL. YOU JUST WANTS SOME OF THIS DICK AND HAVE A THANG FOR ME THATS WHY YOU PUT YOUR NUMBER UP. I DON'T WANNA DATE SUCKA I DON'T FUCK WITH GUYS I'M STRICTLY WOMEN,

*****NOTE THIS IF YOU EVER COME TO THE CINCINNATI FOR ANY PROMO OR SHOWS U WILL PERSONALLY BE DEALT WITH.

CASE CLOSED!
DUECE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
WACK ASS RESPONSE LAME
I DON'T PUT OUT CDR's or use Cool Edits,
I GOT TO YOUR ASS PERSONALLY YOU KNOW EVERYTHING I SAID WAS THE TRUTH THATS WHY YOU GOT MAD, LOL THE TRUTH HURTS.
THE POINT IS ALL YOU DO IS TALK, TALK, TALK IF YOU WANT SOME COME HERE AND GET SOME I CAN PUT MY NUMBER UP TOO BUT WHATS THAT GONNA PROVE NOTHING. ALL YOU WANNA DO IS TALK YOU HOMOSEXUAL. YOU JUST WANTS SOME OF THIS DICK AND HAVE A THANG FOR ME THATS WHY YOU PUT YOUR NUMBER UP. I DON'T WANNA DATE SUCKA I DON'T FUCK WITH GUYS I'M STRICTLY WOMEN,

*****NOTE THIS IF YOU EVER COME TO THE CINCINNATI FOR ANY PROMO OR SHOWS U WILL PERSONALLY BE DEALT WITH.

CASE CLOSED!
DUECE OUT!
You aint gonna put hands on me. You didn't get to me at all. Truth be told your shit is booty, my shit gone blow it outta the water. The select people on here that heard it, would tell you that. Like I said call me you faggot ass mutha fuckas. If I come to Cinn. for promo shit it aint just gonna be me, its gonna be a label full of real mutha fuckas you bitch made ass mutha fucka! You think I'm bluffin dogg, I'm being real when I say come here. Be a real mutha fucka come here. You said you know people here, so whats cracking? What Ave? What hood? Their names are? Exactly.
one

Apr 25, 2002
My homie Ca$h doin his thang and that motha fuckin CD gonna be raw I done heard plenty of the songs. As far as DJ Squeeky goes, his shit did fall off. Mr. Sche bringin that heat! To me a lot of Lyrikal Warfare's music all sound the same. Not hatin cause I do like sum of their songs.