ANY MW CATS LOOKING TO GET THAT CRUNK SOUND , DJ SQUEEKY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
squeeky got some hard shit. he was bumpin b4 three 6 came hard. some of the songs like lock'em in the trunk, lookin 4 the chewin , a and few more was squeeky songs three 6 just stole them and put them out nationwide. alot people think three 6 did it first but real it was squeeky

Apr 25, 2002
da nolia boyz said:
squeeky got some hard shit. he was bumpin b4 three 6 came hard. some of the songs like lock'em in the trunk, lookin 4 the chewin , a and few more was squeeky songs three 6 just stole them and put them out nationwide. alot people think three 6 did it first but real it was squeeky

Squeeky's new shit is garbage. GO SPEND 16 BUCKS ON HIS NEW SOLO!! Luckily I didn't buy it. Listen to Tom Skee Mask's new solo and tell me if the Squeeky one or the Sche one is tighter?
one

Feb 8, 2003
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Squeeky's new shit is garbage. GO SPEND 16 BUCKS ON HIS NEW SOLO!! Luckily I didn't buy it. Listen to Tom Skee Mask's new solo and tell me if the Squeeky one or the Sche one is tighter?
one

I'm not feeling either one of they new albums but I like squeeky more than Sche..

@ Cash
You talking about that Doggin Tha Game album right?

May 4, 2002

Sche and Squeeky both been putting it down for more years than alot of cats know, i give squeeky his props he has brought countless hits over the years, his newer style aint necessairly bad he got some hits and some so so beats but comparing it to tom skeemask or the early family albums is two diffrent sounds. The old shit bangs but i think his new shit some of the beats have potential it just depends who spits over them...his latest album those were the best beats ive heard from him in awhile.....

Apr 25, 2002
I still think is new shit is horrible. Not to the point where you can't listen to it, but to the point where ya don't wanna listen to it. A lot of them rappers are has beens. Master P has been, even Skinny Pimp, he is only good for features. A lot of rappers fallin off hard. Reason being WEAK PRODUCTION.
one

Feb 8, 2003
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Master P has been, even Skinny Pimp, he is only good for features. A lot of rappers fallin off hard. Reason being WEAK PRODUCTION.
one

lol Damn Homie since when did production make a artist, The real shit makes an artist like delivery, style and vocabulary.

That new P is tight on the real.

Why put Skinny on your project if he a has been thats contradicting yourself. * COUGHS what about Indo G? *COUGHS He haven't came tight since the 90's.

Apr 25, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
lol Damn Homie since when did production make a artist, The real shit makes an artist like delivery, style and vocabulary.

That new P is tight on the real.

Why put Skinny on your project if he a has been thats contradicting yourself. * COUGHS what about Indo G? *COUGHS He haven't came tight since the 90's.
I just said Skinny was only good for features, read it again. He came hard as fuck, Indo came hard as fuck also. If style and vocabulary make an artist why the fuck you bumpin that new faggot ass Master P? The thing with Squeeky he gonna charge an arm and a leg for a beat. I'm gonna check soundscans on that shit, I bet it didnt hit 15,000. Same with that Criminal Manne, you can call it hating, but if yall want to keep wasting ya money on shitty releases, then thats on you. Fuck with sum real artists. Production is key to make a good artist. I don't give a fuck if you tight as fuck, but if you got shitty beats, I aint fuckin with ya. What do you hear before the rappin? BEATS. If the beat weak, the track weak. Squeeky WAS tight, about 99-2000, and all his U.G. tapes, but thats it. So if he has not fallen off and his name is wanted as it use to be, then let me know please.
one

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
U crazy, Squeeky's beats came tight on 2 Wild For The World, Til We Die (probably Squeeky's best work), Back 2 Tha Playaz Ball, Playtimez Over, Pimpin And Hustlin and a gang of other albums. Like Jesse said, Squeeky, Ball & MJG, Skinny Pimp and a few other Memphis artists started the crunk sound as you know it today (mainly Squeeky tho)