Any kind of Newz on T-Nutty Nut...............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
they got some kind of a 3cd bootleg release on irc..it has like songs he was on...i think about 40-50 songs....its coo......

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
THERE IS NO TNUTTY BOOTLEG WITH NO 40-50 SONGS TNUTTY HASNT EVEN DID NOWHERE NEAR THAT MANY SONGS ...HE IS IN MY GROUP EVERYTIME HE:S BEEN IN A STUDIO I'VE BEEN THERE IF YOU HERE A TNUTTY SONG THATS WHEN HE WENT TO THE STUDIO THERE IS NO STUDIO OR NO PEOPLE WITH TNUTTY SONGS OR VERSES SITTIN UP

BUT HIS ALBUM IS BEING MIXED RIGHT NOW AND IS DOPE
FEATURES.SNOOP DOGG,DAZ DILLINGER,I-ROCC,LUNI COLEONE,KEAK DA SNEAK,MESSY MARV YOUNG DROOP,AP-9

Apr 25, 2002
I-ROCC said:

BUT HIS ALBUM IS BEING MIXED RIGHT NOW AND IS DOPE
FEATURES.SNOOP DOGG,DAZ DILLINGER,I-ROCC,LUNI COLEONE,KEAK DA SNEAK,MESSY MARV YOUNG DROOP,AP-9
He's got some strong guest features on there. Keep us posted on a release date and promotion.

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
IROCC he talkin bout the Shit on IRC they MAde a COMPILATION BOOTLEG TYPA ALBUM......ITS ALL THE SONGS HE BEEN FEATURED ON... AND YES HE BEEN ON ROUND 40 Songs in his career as far as solos and appearences.....4 solos and the rest features.....he been on so much shit the last 2 or 3 years

hachett

CEO of Murder Creek Music
Jul 1, 2002
www.murdercreekmusic.com
t nutty

t nutty is signed with murdercreek music and his album is done will be relesed in january
the album is alredy done just half to finesh up 1more song tomarow
t nutty is with me right now so it will be fineshed up for shere

hachet loco

murdercreekmusic.com