Any info on the BIG LURCH song??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
^^i've heard about that ablum an everyones said its all sicc an shit....but i've Never heard it myself

that would dope of u hook'd that up homie

good lookin

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Steve-O said:
no one knows where to purchase it at online?

/
you proly cant find it anywhere any more, not new anyways...you may be able to find it used, unless you check ebay but doubt it...ill upload it to an ftp, but i got to wait a few days atleast to do it. ill post a link proly within a week.

off subject @d-menace........i see your from indy, any atists here ya feeling???i been lookin for some good local shitlately

jyeaya

May 13, 2002
good lookin on that, but yea im from northwest indiana....i bump ric jill an grind family alot

u from tha nap....any tight folks down there ?

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^that is suppose to be the cover to his new album....

d-menace-yeah from nap, not too many artists here that have good quality soundin albums but a few. i been bumpin the shit out of grind family and the new jilla. this cat named d-ro got some tight shit too, but i cant find much from him.i htink he is from around post road

jyeaya

Aug 7, 2002
heard dey had some crazii ass shit ova dere especially down in gary nyggaz don giva fucc down dere...yaw know a group called mafia somthn i kinda fogot but it has da word mafia den says somthn else dark mafia or some shit like that i forgot but some nygga says that group is hardest outta indiana and da underground...