any info on jacka's upcoming album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2006
Golden Mean Frank said:
Tear Gas coming late this year, or early next year. I dont wanna divulge too much into the features. I will let yall know that Jacka and Freeway did a track together over the weekend for the album.
do u got tha official date of tha release yet?

Dec 1, 2005
Hawk4589 said:
it is but thats the golden gate bridge not the bay bridge!! but anyways cant wait for these to drop

hahaha.. i didnt even know hella people were talkin about my hats till now when someone brought this subject up again.. anyways yeah that shower possee and jack of all trades were weak imo.. it better come clean like the first jacka and jack artist.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^those aren't even official releases, I liked jack of all trades and explosive mode 3 though SHower Possee wasn't all that, it hink street show ran to the end of the material Jacka and Hus sold them or something

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Jacka's label the Artist Records will be putting out the next 2 Jacka releases. Tear Gas, and What happened to the World. Both will be released in 2007, as well as Mob Trial 2, which is being recorded now. It will be a solid year of solid releases from the Artist Records and Golden Mean Management.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Hawk4589 said:
it is but thats the golden gate bridge not the bay bridge!! but anyways cant wait for these to drop
does it say bay bridge anywhere in my post? all i said was bridge didnt actually say which one so what r u talkin about and this is a old ass post haha

May 21, 2006
Golden Mean Frank said:
Jacka's label the Artist Records will be putting out the next 2 Jacka releases. Tear Gas, and What happened to the World. Both will be released in 2007, as well as Mob Trial 2, which is being recorded now. It will be a solid year of solid releases from the Artist Records and Golden Mean Management.
which Jacka album/mixtape is comn out 1st?

Aug 24, 2006
man freeway got spits even if he do sound like he crying... hes really under rated but feel me its whatever. jack adn freeway is somen new, dont knock it till u heard it.

May 21, 2006
ANY info out there about the "Tear Gas" album?!? I've been waiting months for this to come out. The reason why I'm asking is because the word was that it was supposed to come out this month(April) but i know that's not gonna happen. Release date, features, singles, etc.???