Any Good Spots to Sell Old/Unwanted DVDs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Anybody know any good spots to sell your old/unwanted DVDs? I was looking into Amoeba's or Rasputins to sell all my old DVDs. Anybody have any experience between the two and which pays you more for your DVDs? Or are there any other spots that offer better prices? Thanks.

May 13, 2002
I've bought the blu ray versions so now i have doubles. And i doubt ill be watching the regular DVDs anymore. Then I have a few DVDs that i could care less for.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I've bought the blu ray versions so now i have doubles. And i doubt ill be watching the regular DVDs anymore. Then I have a few DVDs that i could care less for.

I just looked it up... and I guess F.Y.E, or CD Warehouse would probably be your best bet, because you trade them in for cash, or store credit... but you're not going to get anywhere near what you paid for them...

Nov 5, 2004
I made like 80 bucks off a paper grocery bag filled to the brim with dvds and cds over at Rasputins. It didn't matter to me since I have all that shit on my hard drive anyway.

But you gotta have good dvd's and cd's though if you wanna make that much. I sold some more dvds and cds later that were not that great of titles, and didn't make much.