Any good barbershops in Portland?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
I'm tired of mufuckas fuckin' up my hair. Let me know cause once my shit grows back I gotta make sure I go to someone who knows how to fade.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
18th and dekum......some people scared to go in since dude got blapped in there..but i hear its still cool
dont fuck wit reggies on the K..i mean its cool..but it aint....
i get my shit cut in seattle...what does that tell u???
the best way to get your shit cut.....*the homie* lol

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
SYKO said:
18th and dekum......some people scared to go in since dude got blapped in there..but i hear its still cool
dont fuck wit reggies on the K..i mean its cool..but it aint....
i get my shit cut in seattle...what does that tell u???
the best way to get your shit cut.....*the homie* lol
yeah dog, I been to like 5 different barbers up here man and all of em fucked up the fade. Now I see why it ain't that many niggas out this mufucka

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
BigRich503 said:
I'm tired of mufuckas fuckin' up my hair. Let me know cause once my shit grows back I gotta make sure I go to someone who knows how to fade.

Hey you know what they say if you want it done right do it yourself.

Fading is easy so I'm not sure what or who you let cut your hair but go to a straight, legit place and tell them exactly what you want done and it should turn out fine.

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
Mr. Samos said:
Hey you know what they say if you want it done right do it yourself.

Fading is easy so I'm not sure what or who you let cut your hair but go to a straight, legit place and tell them exactly what you want done and it should turn out fine.
I do it myself every now and then, but I mess up half the time and end up cutting the shit off.

If I knew where a good shop was, I wouldn't have posted this thread. So if you could hook a nigga up and let me know where a cool shop is, that would be straight!

White Boy Will-that's right around the corner from the old pad, I lived on 17th and Jarrett back in the day. Do you know if One Stop Music is still up there on Killingsworth? I haven't been to that record store in like 17 years

br503

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2005
SYKO said:
one stop is still on deck....
Damn dog, I remember back in the day when they had Eric B and Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Ice T, and Kool Moe Dee posters up on the wall, the video games in the back, and tapes were the shit!!! Those were the days!