any columbia reviews??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I'm not tellin!!! HAHA..

Yeah it fuckin kicked ass... I was right front n fuckin center...

Grant got up on the speakers right above my lil sis and she bout fainted... hahaha....

If you don't already have your tickets for Uptown... GO GET EM... I'm sure the KC show will blow the Columbia show outda fuckin water!!!

Betthatstang: I'm still a virgin...haha... and an angel... haha...

Sep 30, 2002
Michampin I thought you were comin to the show, anyhow he came out to Beef, he did his verse from 187 on a hook, he did devil boy with wasnt part of the show before, Grant stage dove from like 12 feet up off of the damn speakers, he was drunk before we even left the hotel, drinkin that flammable shit. Hey Grant "tell her to fill up the sink" haha. Any how I will write a full show review if Nick doesnt first, Including the dancing girls in the cages!!!!

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
hahaha... I could say somethin really really mean right now... but I'll be nice n leave it up to da boys!!! HAHA...

It was fuckin tight!!! Tech dove into the crowd n shit...
Cat... did Grant dive too? I thought big Nick got him down... I donno...

It was the best concert I've ever been to... that shit he and Kaliko do is fuckin awesome... they work really hard on their stage show!!! Well worth the money and the wait in the cold (cuz there are some people who won't share their big ass STRANGE coats... hmmmm)

I really enjoyed SS!!! They really made a lot of fans... a couple kids that were parked by us were like "where can I get that shit" as we were leavin and playin Block Party, so I threw em like 5 promos!!! Those promos were everywhere and really helped... people love free shit!!!

K... haha can u tell I'm still excited?? LOL... Can't wait for Uptown!!!

Oh.. and there's a ton of new merch... fuckin awesome.... so if your goin to Uptown... bring extra cash!!!!!!!!!

That's it... I'm done... haha...