Any clue when an Absolute Power Poster will be for sale?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Infest, I can send you as many as you need cat... I got a good hunit (hundred in slang) of them.
Let me know..

In a minute..................................

May 3, 2002
liquorsicc said:
Go to www.therealtechn9ne.com and order the signed posters from the site you get three autographs for 10$ one big absolute power one, a little smaller anghellic one, and a small absolute power poster thats the cover of the album and they are all signed.

shhh.. thats where i got mine.. :devious:

May 3, 2002
MasZive said:
Infest, I can send you as many as you need cat... I got a good hunit (hundred in slang) of them.
Let me know..

In a minute..................................
Hey MasZive? Can u hook me up with some? my friend wants one and i wanna try and pass out some here to record stores and what not here in Cali.. u got any other promo cards/flyers or anything hit me back.. PM me or hit me here..

SaNdMaN

Aug 20, 2002
I´m still waiting for my stuff I ordered from the ONLINE-STRANGE-STORE........I ordered it August 1st....there should be 2 posters,too....and you say it´s a big AP-Poster (signed)??...damn,...I won´t hope someone has stolen my package (on the looooong way to Germany) and is happy with it now......

Aug 21, 2002
Infest, Pale & Sandman

Just send me your addresses to

Charles Coleman
1012 Elizabeth Apt. B.
Jefferson City MO. 65101

Okay, yall will need to send a large padded envelope also with return postage. It will only be like 3 or 4 dollars at your post office, but send it inside of another padded envolope or send a long cardboard roll and I can send the posters in those too. I promise I will send them cause I am tired of transporting these things, I ran outta places to put em. I also have like 50 Anghellic posters too.
I have all sizes of ABSOLUTE POWER Posters and two sizes of Anghellic.

Holla back.
This is all free too...
So let me know which way you decide to do this!

In a minute................................

Aug 19, 2002
Thanks a lot MasZive

but let me make sure i got this.
If i were to want a an Anghellic and an Absolute Power poster i would need 4 large padded envelopes?

Aug 21, 2002
What up RA., PALE, Infest & Sandman...

I can send them to wherever you are. It doesn't matter. Just make sure that you have proper return postage when sending it....

For the other question PALE....
For example, if you send just one envelope big enough for a poster to go in it or a cardboard tube, and a list of how many you wanted or what you wanted, I can roll them up togther. So if you wanted 10 ABSOLUTE POWER and 20 AngHellic posters, I can roll them up together and send them in one cardboard tube... So all you would need to send is one.

On the other hand RA. you are in Australlia, just make sure that your postage to return them is correct. I will send you whatever you need, and really have Absolutely no problem helping Tech promote these. It might be a couple of dollars from your Post Office there. Tell them what you are having to be sent back, and they can estimate the weight for you...

Just tell em you are having 10 30in. by 20in. posters sent back to you and they might weigh a total of 1 pound to send, and they will do the rest for you there.

But tell me how many you will need so that I when I am starting to run out when I send them to people, I can tell them how many I have left.

For these shipments, I would prefer a cardboard roll to send them. They are easier to ship posters in, and have a less chance of getting destroyed in the shipping process.

Hey, if yall are lucky, if I get to see him before I ship em out I'll send you an autographed poster. I can't guarantee that since he's touring, but I can guarantee you that you will recieve your posters. And they are free... And If yall dont have snippets, I can send those too & a DVD with the EPK and other songs on em', but it will take a small envelope to send them in. So if you need those too, just send one of the small padded envelopes rolled up in the tube, and I can send some to yall.
Hey, dont wait for this one, first come first served. The quicker you send it, the quicker I get rid of em to yall....

I'mma walk yall through this one to make it easier in case I confused yall...
1. Go to the Post office and tell him/her that you are wanting to send a cardboard roll to have some posters sent to you.
2. He might just have you send the one empty cardboard roll and tell you to stuff the return postage inside so I can cover the old postage with th enew postage to send it back to you.
3. Also If you are wanting the snippets & DVD, tell him you will need a small envelope also about 8in. by 8in. to have some CD's sent in also. You will need to stuff that inside the tube also.
4. Write my address down and send it to me with a list of how many or what you will need.
5. Then I will open it up, send you exactly what you need, and mail it back to you.
*SIMPLE*
And this isn't a scam cause I aint askin' for money, I just work hard at promoting for Tech & Travis, and I can't do jack sh*t with a cardboard roll or small envelope but mail sh*t to myself! So trust me on this one.... And make sure your return address is in there also...

Holla back.

In a minute.......................

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
MasZive, check your pm's.

KCE, im gonna fly over to kc, break into your appartment and steal alllll your tech stuff.

Aug 21, 2002
Yo, what up Kansas City Ent....

Shit, I put them up out there a long time ago at Sam Goody in the Landing, I think that was the name of the place in there. But they let me put them up outside the store there, I dont know if people been stealing them off the wall at all, but I wont be home for a couple of weeks. I might be there before then since I am in college down in Jefferson City. I am up there all the time, but if something comes up where I can't make it, I am sure you'll be at the ABSOLUTE POWER CD release, I'll definatley get you there..

Let me know something...

Holla Back.

In a minute............