Any Body Heard of Chubby Greens?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2002
have you heard of Chubby Greens Ent.?

I've done some work with them and i'm wondering if cats recognize the name. i believe they dropped an album that hit the streets a couple months ago. I can't remember the name of it...

bleezal

Apr 25, 2002
Vicious is a good friend of mine...from the group Malicious...he moved out to LA...Malechi, i think he might be doin a stint...
i know my potna Rich was just at Chubby Greens studio gettin his album cover done...

i don't know about any recent album, but i have the Chubby Greens Special Edition Compilation...

Vik, i heard one of the beats you did for Malicious and it's hot...
the one where they reverse the chorus, not sure if you've heard it

if you need to get in contact with them, just let me know

Dec 30, 2002
youngmoe- fo sho, i'm collaborating with them at the moment..infact just got some promotions work done by Ben. i got t-shirts made..they're hot..you should support the cause and purchase one for about $15 bucks.

call me.. I PMed you my contact info...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
yeah I got their album from this dude from Stockton who used to live in Redwood and said they did shit with them. They aight the ones with the real skill outta all them cats are Malichi and Vicious IMO they had the most bangin cuts outts the whole album I heard. I think I know alot of them cats from high school if I remember their names right.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Gyeaa...Dayme from that click is my boy...I went 2 skool wit him for years...He make some bangin ass shiton da boards...

collector's item came out a while ago actually, got some heaters on it...they have alot of potential, just need some real promo 2 get recognized...

Dec 30, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
Vicious is a good friend of mine...from the group Malicious...he moved out to LA...Malechi, i think he might be doin a stint...
i know my potna Rich was just at Chubby Greens studio gettin his album cover done...

i don't know about any recent album, but i have the Chubby Greens Special Edition Compilation...

malechi got another couple of months...i believe.

Apr 25, 2002
crooked mblk...i can't believe you think Vicious is weak lol

in my opinion he's one of the hardest rappers out these days

him malechi and sammy d are the only cats from redwood that can even flow...
lol i'm trippin, i forgot about a bunch of cats lol
strike that last comment

Apr 25, 2002
yeah, let me holla at someone tomorrow...and i'll get back at you

V-Boy i haven't heard enough of your shit to have an opinion on you good or bad...i'd like to hear more tho...i'm always lookin for cats to become a fan of...

but hands down my favorite producer and rapper from Redwood City is Sammy D

Feb 21, 2003
V-BOY said:
shit better retract that i know i aint working for nothing moe
he dont need to be retractin nuthin....

u got a few kool beats, but none of yall can even really flow, and ur rhymes are 4th grade level (chocolate connoly?!?!)...i mean, lets be real, u think any of u guyz can hold a candle next to ZAK 1?? please.....

check that ego man, cuz ur not better than the head honchoz or shadow people

@MOE....sup homie, u heard that track that sam did with rino called "on the mic"?? that shit is off the hook, a str8 knocker fa sho...definitely a candidate for an unofficial "Redwood Anthem"....

Jan 6, 2003
TheWestBaySav said:
he dont need to be retractin nuthin....

u got a few kool beats, but none of yall can even really flow, and ur rhymes are 4th grade level (chocolate connoly?!?!)...i mean, lets be real, u think any of u guyz can hold a candle next to ZAK 1?? please.....

check that ego man, cuz ur not better than the head honchoz or shadow people

@MOE....sup homie, u heard that track that sam did with rino called "on the mic"?? that shit is off the hook, a str8 knocker fa sho...definitely a candidate for an unofficial "Redwood Anthem"....
ZAK 1 that shit is trash. I aint a fan of V-boy or anything but im sayin how you goin say that man shit is garbage and then say he aint got nuthin on zak 1. zak 1 is the worst rapper i heard out of rwc yet. and this aint me hatin im just tryin to let people know dont waste yo money on that shit they aint spittin shit. this cat above is hypin dem up a little too much, damm just cause he from yo city yo goin look up to em. ay playa u dickridin a little too hard