any big DJ Quik Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2003
i just want to kno if thier are any Fans of his becuase in his DVD, El Debarge plays the piano to this beat and when hes done he says he looks like mozart. but i want to kno the name of that track so if you have that DVD then could you help me out?

...and if you dont have that DVD then you dont love music......andd if you dont have Under Tha Influence then your missing out too......he

Apr 21, 2003
yeah drews got that dvd...we've watched it a few times, its prettty tight...
i sorta remeber that part your talkin about...a blunt sessions was taking place, don't know what song it is though....

Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
i'm a big Quik fan, he's one of my top 3 solo rap artists !!!

I have the DVD, but unfortunately only watched it once so far...its tite though, yall see the hidden interview, when he got his hair cut and talk about the label and bizzy bone signin wit it ??

too bad Quik not on Bunglo Records no more though...

-"Q"

May 3, 2002
Yeah, that DVD's tight.. ive always been a Quik fan.. but that DVD is makin me get all the albums.. I think Quik is one of the most slept on rappers/producers.. its a shame. anyways u might wanna ask this in the L.A. board on here.. they should know.

Apr 1, 2003
naw homie thats not it
If you have the DVD then its the AMG/DeBarge Chapter, hes in the booth geting down on the piano.
that shit makes you want to just watch that dude play for hours...
if i had a DVD on my computer i would post the audio but oh well, thanx for tryin' i hope someone can nail that title, even if its unreleased, info would be nice
oh yeah if you want to check you sound system out play the hidden track on DJ Quiks Under The Influence album.
just cuase he uses that instrumental to sound check his shit. late