Any advice for someone going to jail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
I aint never been 2 jail & I'm LMFAO @ a month. Before I entered thiz thread I thought the thread starter waz gonna say he knew someone that waz going 2 Pelican Bay or Mule Creek. Thiz fool said a month in the county. LOL!!!

Thiz shit remindz me of my pops ex-bitch's son a few yearz back. My dad waz in a relationship with thiz white bitch & she had one of those rebellious, slacker unmotivated, sqaure azz sons. Thiz stupid mothafucka getz drunk one nite & startz throwing beer bottlez @ people off the top of the roof. He getz arrested & haz 2 do like a week in the Sacramento County jail. He callz hiz moms from jail & u can hear him on the other end of the fone screaming "mom get me out of here!! These guyz are animalz in here! Mom come get me! Oh my GOD"!!! LMAO!

Feb 23, 2006
Northern707 said:
My friend's going jail, any serious advice? Is it scary? How do you get through it without getting fucked with? He's 20, kind of a pussy, drug related charges, be in there about a month.
your friend? stop lying and crying!! its you thats gonna walk around like you got staples on your ass!

Feb 5, 2005

LMAOOOOOO @ A MONTH

GET DA FUCC OUTTA HERE !!!

FOO ACT LIKE HE GOIN TO ALCATRAZ OR SUM SHIT...

SLAP HIM UPSIDE HIZ HEAD & TELL HIM TO QUIT BEING A PUSSY !!!

KEEP HIZ HEAD IN A BOOK & HIZ ASS ON A SEAT OR HE MIGHT GET TREAT'D LIKE PUSSY...

I WISH I KNEW WHUT JAIL HE WAZ GOIN TO SO I COULD PUNK DAT MUHFUCCA ERYDAY !!!

- GEEzUz

Nov 30, 2006
All you can do is sleep and eat some funky ass food while smelling some funky ass black bum's nasty corn infested feet.

Other then that it's just a bunch of fuckin retards bullshitting all day.