Anutha track...Tech N9ne "FREAKY" screwed and chopped...JYEAYA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
you really seem to have fun to do this,and i have fun to listen to it......this one is really good again,man....whole TECH mixxx chopped up???a whole cd or what?give it to me.......

Jan 16, 2003
your screwed and chopped shit is tight so bring on the mixes!!!

yo maybe you can do a mix screwed and chopped but also give us the non-screwed and chopped version of that mix so we can enjoy and compare you know?

you the man! peace out

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fruntsch said:
you really seem to have fun to do this,and i have fun to listen to it......this one is really good again,man....whole TECH mixxx chopped up???a whole cd or what?give it to me.......
a whole tech cd chopped up. I know you feeling it and wheres the reference to TONEDEF???slackin!!!

KC_VETT said:
Keep That Shit Banggin!!!!!!!!!!Tite Shit Again...Oh Yea Willy Check My New Songs Up Thurrr Wit Lil Flip Rollin 20s And New 5th Ward Mo PWA Shit Is Off Tha Chain Screw Musik Takin Over!!!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/d...dbigedmusic.htm
thanks pimp...i peeped alot of those new tracks on your soundclick page, that shit go hard playa, keep doing what you doing...and that 5th ward boys track from a new album???

Originally posted by BigRuiz
tight man, i dl all ur shit u chop
six six sicc shit. thanks for the support homie

Originally posted by skeptikaltruth
your screwed and chopped shit is tight so bring on the mixes!!!

yo maybe you can do a mix screwed and chopped but also give us the non-screwed and chopped version of that mix so we can enjoy and compare you know?
dope shit, i may do that...but most of the tracks yall proly already got, if there are any you find on it that you dont have let me know and i can upload those

Originally posted by azryda420
ok this one was tight as fuck!?
i dont know what to say to this, but dwaaaaaaamn!!!usin the virus to spread this screw shit

Originally posted by ms_n9na
this is bomb fucken ass.....good job man

".....They say SCORPIOS are known to be freaks!!!"
ah thankyou...you a SCORPIO???lol

jyeaya