ANTIOCH RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com/highspeed

theres some songs off the unreleased project. The story behind it all is all blah blah blah.....he say she say. I dont wanna speak on it and hurt anyones feelings so ill let it be. It is what it is, rick d'z from bayrap radio will have the tracks soon. im sure he will keep everyone updated onc ethe songs are in his possesion. Im sure some have there opinion and a one track mind about the whole situation but that means nothing esp[ecially with one side of the story, especially from the source they get it from. Mac Mic is doin his thing with his new identity as Magic, good luck to him on his project and anything else in the future he does. For now I am back in the studio with all "ORIGINAL" beats and working with some very talented people to complete it. For now Highspeed is DONE and the way things and people are, it will stay that way. Im still Livin Highspeed , just on the solo. Im sure this post will have poms poms waving and cheerleaders talkin, but really...know the facts not just what one says. cant wait to see what is said now lol. Peace.

T
(yeah i post under this...i am me not an actor LOL)

Dz Nutts Radio

dznuttsradio.com
Jan 27, 2008
www.dznutts.com
www.myspace.com/highspeed

theres some songs off the unreleased project. The story behind it all is all blah blah blah.....he say she say. I dont wanna speak on it and hurt anyones feelings so ill let it be. It is what it is, rick d'z from bayrap radio will have the tracks soon. im sure he will keep everyone updated onc ethe songs are in his possesion. Im sure some have there opinion and a one track mind about the whole situation but that means nothing esp[ecially with one side of the story, especially from the source they get it from. Mac Mic is doin his thing with his new identity as Magic, good luck to him on his project and anything else in the future he does. For now I am back in the studio with all "ORIGINAL" beats and working with some very talented people to complete it. For now Highspeed is DONE and the way things and people are, it will stay that way. Im still Livin Highspeed , just on the solo. Im sure this post will have poms poms waving and cheerleaders talkin, but really...know the facts not just what one says. cant wait to see what is said now lol. Peace.

T
(yeah i post under this...i am me not an actor LOL)
gimme gimme gimme ...lol

Nov 2, 2002
c'mon guys...cant we all just get along? Im guessing this beef or whatever was over some petty stuff, and both parties have too much pride to apologize or squash the beef. Deep down you wanna be coo again right? Make it happen!
Sorry, i didnt mean to get all in the middle of your biz and act all weird and shit.
Actually i got ulterior motives, i wanna hear more highspeed music, so dont listen to me. Im out

Apr 26, 2002
c'mon guys...cant we all just get along? Im guessing this beef or whatever was over some petty stuff, and both parties have too much pride to apologize or squash the beef. Deep down you wanna be coo again right? Make it happen!
Sorry, i didnt mean to get all in the middle of your biz and act all weird and shit.
Actually i got ulterior motives, i wanna hear more highspeed music, so dont listen to me. Im out

petty is a light way to say it. ive said my peace, but its a one way road.

comin 09 with no downloaded beats....

nuff said

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
Cheerleader LOL... ya i guess i was a Highspeed cheerleader. I mean I did drop ALOT of money on your asses. Hoping, cheering 14 tracks would come out of it. My bad for trusting what i thought was friends/family. Live and learn..........

"Your as strong as your weakest link"

Apr 26, 2002
Cheerleader LOL... ya i guess i was a Highspeed cheerleader. I mean I did drop ALOT of money on your asses. Hoping, cheering 14 tracks would come out of it. My bad for trusting what i thought was friends/family. Live and learn..........

"Your as strong as your weakest link"

isnt a group 2 or more people? but oh yeah, its my fault huh....your so blind...its all good. no beef no problems nada, good luck.