Antioch question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
I went to this store about a year ago next to I think Rent a Center or Aarons (one of those type of places).

It had nike jackets for $5, name brand shirts and pants for $10 and shoes for $15.

I know its nock off stuff but I have to buy my three kids summer clothes and I'm on a super budget but I cant remember where the fuck this place is at or the name of it. I don't think it even had a name it was in this half abandond strip mall.

My kids are picky they want Nike and all the name brand shit and I'm not trying to spend $1000 on clothes they are going to grow out of in six months and not take care of anyways.

Anybody from East Co. Co. / Antioch know where I'm talking about?

Props: BO$$

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My kids are picky they want Nike and all the name brand shit and I'm not trying to spend $1000 on clothes they are going to grow out of in six months and not take care of anyways.
WTF? How old are your kids?

My mom used to tell me if I wanted brand name shit to go get a job!
Until then, Kmart blue light specials it was.

You better tell them lil rugrats money dont grow on trees & be happy with what they get.

Fucking starving children in Ethiopia & American kids talkin about "Oh but I want Nike"

shiiiiiiiit

Sep 16, 2011
WTF? How old are your kids?

My mom used to tell me if I wanted brand name shit to go get a job!
Until then, Kmart blue light specials it was.

You better tell them lil rugrats money dont grow on trees & be happy with what they get.

Fucking starving children in Ethiopia & American kids talkin about "Oh but I want Nike"

shiiiiiiiit
No shit I'm not going to buy them expensive ass clothes they aren't going to take care of but if I can find this place I'll just buy them the nock off shit and they wont even know the difference.

It's mostly to shut my x-bitch up because we're up in court every 6 months with her fucking hand out bullshitting saying she spends all this money bla bla bla when she doesn't spend shit she just wants child support.

I buy them clothes all the time. I just bought my son an A's jersey for $80 last weekend I went in his room and found it crunched in a ball between his bed and the wall.

Props: BO$$

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
No shit I'm not going to buy them expensive ass clothes they aren't going to take care of but if I can find this place I'll just buy them the nock off shit and they wont even know the difference.

It's mostly to shut my x-bitch up because we're up in court every 6 months with her fucking hand out bullshitting saying she spends all this money bla bla bla when she doesn't spend shit she just wants child support.

I buy them clothes all the time. I just bought my son an A's jersey for $80 last weekend I went in his room and found it crunched in a ball between his bed and the wall.
I feel you man, I like to spoil my boys, on occasion... but on the regular they can deal with payless shoes, & target clothes.

they got nice fits & shoes for important stuff, but thats it.

....oh & sorry to hear you are back n forth in court with a greedy ass no good money hungry dirty rotten gold diggin ass bitch.... I did that same thing with the same type of bitch for over a year & I come OUT OF POCKET monthly because of it.

I should have listened to Snoop's advice: "Bitches aint shit but hoes n tricks"

Sep 16, 2011
Right on thanks for the info I'm about to go this weekend and get all three of em whole new wordrobes for $200 hahaha

Don't get me wrong I buy them nice shit all the time too my 9 year old son has about 40 hats at $20-$30 each. They have every video game on earth. They have new bikes. I'm putting two of them in YMCA summer camp in San Francisco for a month and I'm sending one to a Warriors basketball camp where he gets to meet Curry and Lee.

Kids these days don't know how good they have it. I was lucky when I got a $5 food stamp to go to the corner store and get an auter-pop lol

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Yea, its called S&L. Everything a knockoff in that store. Everything

I only go there for the t-shirts.

And the guy that owns that store will try to rape you for every penny in your pocket. With no vaseline.