Anticipation of Death...Need this CD Again!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
N-E- One from this here Midwest section got this cd and want to sale it or anybody who knows where I can get it again that would be the shit! I have been tryin to get it again since I got back out da pen. but cannot find it nowhere and trust me I did some lookin! (E-Bay,Amazon,Cd Universe,etc. etc.)
4 Realz though I use to love bumpin this cd cuz from 1-20 it was tight! Good beats,sick flows and all around quality shit! ALSO if anybody knows who exactly is the artists in this group than please post their names and if they have any solo shit out of K.C.! (SouthSide Posse) Much love to K.C. 4 puttin out some of da best artists in da game! 3RD BEST RAP CITY IN MY OPINION! sO HELP ME OUT IF ANYBODY CAN! tHANKS

Feb 11, 2006
K tell me how we can get it out to me and I'm ready! Do you have new ones 4 sale or can just burn me a copy and I'll pay you and them too if they read this! 4 realz! I want that shit so bad I can hear that knockin tha fuck out my trunk already! & So can half my Valley with all 150+ DB's I be throwin at these MORMONS! Let me know if you need my info or whatever! They have 2 albums out? Whats the other one and was it released be4 or after the Anticipation album? Thanks & Much Luv & Respects 2 ya! GOOD LOOKIN! YAAaaddaaeemmeaann!

Jun 26, 2005
some of the solo members that i know of are Mon-E-G, D-Man, Felony 6, and Lil Gangsta. i think Mon-E-G is the only one with a solo. also, South Side Posse released a tape back in 91 or 92.

Feb 11, 2006
Untouchable211 some of the solo members that i know of are Mon-E-G, D-Man, Felony 6, and Lil Gangsta. i think Mon-E-G is the only one with a solo. also, South Side Posse released a tape back in 91 or 92.

Thanks for the info Untouchable I was wonderin about there artists and who they were. THanks

Jun 26, 2005
SliccRickDaSpic said:
Untouchable211 some of the solo members that i know of are Mon-E-G, D-Man, Felony 6, and Lil Gangsta. i think Mon-E-G is the only one with a solo. also, South Side Posse released a tape back in 91 or 92.

Thanks for the info Untouchable I was wonderin about there artists and who they were. THanks
no problem