Anti-(enter team here) pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
LOL, Seachicken Fans Still Whining!

It makes me laugh how some of you seachicken fans are still crying about the refs. The refs made a few bad calls both ways during Super Bowl XL. I don't hear these same seachicken fans crying about how bad their coaching, offense, defense and special teams sucked! If you want details I could go on forever. Just to name a few: Poor clock management at the end of halftime and game by both the head coach and the QB. The punter placing the ball in the endzone 3 or 4 times for touchbacks. Hasselbeck throwing that INT in the redzone. The offensive play calling when Cornerbacks Deshea Townsend and Ike Taylor were playing 10 yards off your WR's. On defense, your LB not hitting the "C" gap (basic assignment) and your safeties over pursuing when Fast Willie ran that 75 yard TD (But also give huge credit to right guard Alan Faneca on the pull and huge block on that seachicken). After a lecture to the defensive to look for Pittsburgh's gadget plays, the secondary still got sucked in on the Randle El to Hines TD (Great block by Roethlisberger on this play I might add)! The defense gave up a first down on 3rd and 28!!! Again let me say 3rd and 28 (Roethlisberger with a great scramble and pass to Ward)!!!

The refs bad calls were: on the seachicken holding call there was a Steeler offsides on the blitz. So the penalties should have offset (Don't tell me it wasn't holding, because I have watched that over and over).
That was a bad call on Hasselbeck when he was just trying to make a tackle.
What about the block in the back on Roethlisberger after the INT? What about the bullshit pass interference call on TE Heath Miller when the Steelers tried to set a screen? You see, I could go on and complain about calls also, but fuck that crybaby shit. If the refs were trying to help Pittsburgh out so much, how come they kept hitting them with all those False Starts? You know how easy it is for a ref to call nuetral zone infraction, etc. in those situations.
Also, Pittsburgh clearly got fucked on the replay during that Indy game when Polamolu intercepted that ball. Unlike Seattle though, Bill Cowher pulled together the team on the sideline and said "know matter what happens we keep playing!" Again, fuck that bitch made crybaby shit! Pittsburgh overcame it by playing it out, unlike the seachickens. Just admit it, the seachickens shot themselves in the foot over and over during Super Bowl XL.
They just couldn't handle the pressure of being in the big game. Bottomline, the Steelers made the big plays when they needed too! Of course Holmgren complained after the game about the refs, so he could move attention away from his horrible coaching/play calling. I have a few friends who are lifetime Seahawk fans and they agreed with everything I just said.