Anquan Boldin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I feel somewhat the same way...if you sign a contract...you should play it out.

But...a team doesn't have to keep you for the length of the contract...they can cut you whenever they feel like it.

So if a player wants to hold out a little while for some more money...then so be it. That's the way the NFL works.

Apr 23, 2009
he can hold out all he wants.. we got breaston and fitz.. we will let him sit on the bench for two years if he wants.. his stock is just going to go down if he does that... QUIT CRYING AND HONOR THE CONTRACT HE AGREED TOO AND PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!!

GO CARDS!!!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
he can hold out all he wants.. we got breaston and fitz.. we will let him sit on the bench for two years if he wants.. his stock is just going to go down if he does that... QUIT CRYING AND HONOR THE CONTRACT HE AGREED TOO AND PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!!

GO CARDS!!!
Breaston is a nice wideout....and i thought he was gonna be good coming out of michigan.....But do you really think he can put up big numbers without boldin around to draw attention? Boldin gets loose cause the D has to pay attention to Fitz........But Boldin is no slouch.....He's strong as fuck and does the damn thing........He has 2 bad ass wide outs whom Defense's have to key on.....

On a side not i wonder how Houshmandzada will do being the #1 chad jhonson required alot of attention.....maybe not as much last year but certainly the years before.........He will be the main guy now........

Feb 14, 2004
according to some depth charts i've seen. they have Nate Burleson for the #1 spot, Houshyurmoma at #2, Branch at 3, and Deon Butler at 4. plus there is John Carlson the D will have to pay some attention to, too.

May 2, 2002
As good as boldin is, we need to get rid of him. need to trade him to a different conference. The cards just canNOT afford him if they wanna have decent players at other positions.

Really though, Fitz and Breaston.. how the fuck can you complain about that. A team can only have so many good WRs. I say the cards just keep him at the contract hes on till it expires in 2 years or trade him and try to get a promising rookie for him.

May 2, 2002
he should get his $$$$, but how much are athletes getting paid nowadays. he's making more than enough to feed his family. Latrell spreewell
real chop.. I cant fathom how anyone could bitch about making 4 mil a year.. you got cats in somalia making like 800 bucks a year, living in trees n shit.

Feb 14, 2004
yall just dont understand. boldin has been on the squad since before fitz was there and fitz got his contract beefed up before boldin and they put up pretty much the same numbers every year. its the principal! i'd be pissed if i were boldin too. them rookie gaurds make more then yall. so what. this is bolin we're talking about here. fuck all that talk about, "ohhh yeaa i'd be happy with a mill a year"..yea if you sucked you'd be happy with that, but not if you were an elite football player in the league.

Apr 23, 2009
live up to ur contract or feel free to sit on the bench for 2 years:)

we deep at wr with fitz, breaston and early doucet

Q will get his money.. i aint trippin .. hate on u cardinals haters:)

Feb 14, 2004
where do u see me hatin on the cards in this thread? matter of fact, where do u see anyone hating in this thread? i'm just saying, its the principal. u see your fellow teem mate that your just as good as and he's getting paid what he's worth and boldin isn't.

Apr 23, 2009
where do u see me hatin on the cards in this thread? matter of fact, where do u see anyone hating in this thread? i'm just saying, its the principal. u see your fellow teem mate that your just as good as and he's getting paid what he's worth and boldin isn't.
U aint hating but it seems ur really sad for him hahaa i think ur just mad cause yall aint got him.. the seachikens aint got nobody worth Q dawg lol

GO CARDS!!!

Feb 14, 2004
lol damn man you are too much. where do you come up with some of the stupid shit you say? mad because i dont have him? we dont need him. really we dont.

Apr 23, 2009
win more then 5 games in a season then holla at me son. lol

i could understand why yall try to clown on them red birds from AZ.. we owned and sweept that division with ease:)

hate on... i luv it

GO CARDS!!!!!!