another vip Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2007
hey one more question about the vip package.. i dont know if its different for venues around the US but once were in kickin it with the bands do we have to go out to the line when we're done... or do we get to stay in the venue and get front row seats?? just a question ive been wonderin about

Nov 7, 2006
that be fuckin stupid if they kick us to the end of the line. if its a vip pass then we should be treated like it well atleast i think so

Nov 29, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
that be fuckin stupid if they kick us to the end of the line. if its a vip pass then we should be treated like it well atleast i think so
my thoughts exactly... if i spent 300 dollars for two of these things i want to be treated like the king not the clown

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i think they should let u stay after the meet and great and kick it with the other vip people throiugh the sound check then yall will be in the front when the doors open..... i might get the vip package not sure yet though

Nov 29, 2006
i really hope we dont...yea that be tight if we could kick it wit the other VIPs durin sound check and shit...but im thinkin cuz of security and all that we will have to back out side....i gotta get front row too man once u have front row at a tech show u dont want nothin but front row

Oct 10, 2002
We are trying to work it out with all of the venues so that all of the vip's will be able to stay in the building. I know that this will not be able to happen at all venues though. At those venues we are trying to set up special vip lines that will allow all of the vip's entry first. I will keep you posted. T. O.

Nov 7, 2006
DenverInput said:
dam it might be pointless to wait all day if the vip is gonna go in first
how u figure. theres only like 30 of us and we paid the extra amount so we should get the special treament like every VIP would. why should u go in first when we paid the extra amount and get there 2 or 3 hours early for the shit. if we got shipped in the back that would really be fucked up if u think of it

Nov 29, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
how u figure. theres only like 30 of us and we paid the extra amount so we should get the special treament like every VIP would. why should u go in first when we paid the extra amount and get there 2 or 3 hours early for the shit. if we got shipped in the back that would really be fucked up if u think of it
exactly my thoughts 150 bux for one vip pass we should even get a hotel room for the night lol jk we will get in first for sure though i believe they wont play us like that

May 6, 2007
KrazeeRDM said:
so what did u mean then. should we get shipped in the middle. or u just sayin ur goin there early cuz of that. u just confuzed me thats all
LOL my bad, i get there early every concert, honestly i dont know where i was going with that, i was thinking about getting a couple of the vip packages for me and my girl, but they'll probably all be sold by the time i have the money

Nov 7, 2006
DenverInput said:
LOL my bad, i get there early every concert, honestly i dont know where i was going with that, i was thinking about getting a couple of the vip packages for me and my girl, but they'll probably all be sold by the time i have the money
wouldnt hurt to try