another thing about lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Rob S4 said:
Not true, Comptons Most Wanted Did it for three count them three albums in a row and followed it up with Eiht's We come Strapped. Lynch did it twice (season, Loaded) D.E. has put out tight cds but not in a row (FU2 wasnt that good imo) either way you look at it once you rap raw fans expect you to stick to it, i didnt feel LBI and it kind of pissed me off a little because i paid 23.00 for it. Its not that iam angry but i felt like it was gangster instead of Sicc, and there are so many gangster rappers out there now adays you need only look in a record store to find it. The last thing i heard before LBI was Now Eat soundtrack and the Lynch song was raw, this time around i felt like lynch didnt put %100 into the album , its my opinion i dont hate him or anything if anything iam mad because the price was so damn high. Oh well it happens.
what i said isn't true or false, it's just my opinion. there are a few songs that i didn't like on Season Of Da Siccness and i barely even liked Loaded. i like LBI more then i like Loaded, sounds crazy huh? well that's just the taste of his styles i feel. i guess it just matters where you buy your c.d.'s from, because my copy of LBI wasn't that much. i didn't care though. i just wanted some new Lynch material.

Apr 25, 2002
lynchs flows are choppy as fuck now when they used to be hard and smooth even that new shit on siccmix is the same shit..........he sound like he drinks till hes seeing threes then gets on the mic

tipsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
suspect#1 said:
lynchs flows are choppy as fuck now when they used to be hard and smooth

that's what i miss about the old lynch and that's why i pick 24 deep and season over anything he's dropped since. he sounded so flawless the way he flowed on those records and now it sounds kind of choppy...it sounded so effortless how he used to flow like liquid and couldn't anyone see him on that. and the beats...man he has to get better beats than he's had and i think even those who like lbi admit that. the subject matter on lbi is cool...i actually like it , i'd just like to hear him putting his words together like he used to cause that's what got me into lynch. combine the subject matter of lbi with the flows & wordplay of season and some better beats.

Aug 7, 2002
lynch said 'i got yaw on dinna and a movie' he said that his lyrics are already done and they know it's on a whole nother level the only thang he be workin is his beats..thas why it wouldn't come out on oct 31st cuz he wanted to make it more perfectionist lol this nygga crazy...i would have done da same too if i felt like theres more beat to be put in...thas the main thang i like about lynch this nygga really cares about beats and he already has sicc ass lyrics...i dont think x raided harder then lynch..some people gon say he harder then lynch cuz he killed somebody and he in jail..i'm talkin bout on da mic though, lynch has dat real nite crawl kreepa voice and dat real gangsta style...da only one i think who has a harder voice then lynch is 2pac sometimes i say it's him

Apr 25, 2002
^^^geeze carlos, if lynch said to jump of a bridge u would probably do it........what chu think he gonna say bout the album? u think hes gonna be like, "umm, its okay, not really that tight, but its okay, buy it when it comes out." u seriously have an obsession with him....its coo to have a favorite artists and support them and their work, but u take that shit to a different level.