another tattoo, this time on my back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and some of the posts in here are hella cold lmao nigga said,

it cools like a chemical burn

lmasdoajspasjdposjsopjasdsalasolololol

you know cmp done looked in the mirror at his back like "fuck them man that shit coo imma work on it a little and....yeah that shit coo..niggas is hating"

self assurance rules

Dec 13, 2003
i'd say...get the edges filled in...some how...and put some abstract art in the middle. maybe melting clocks or something...ANYTHING. real talk, blood...i'd sue a muthafucka real quick...LMAO. im still trippin out on that

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Maybe go to a professional and have him make a smaller better looking outline of Africa inside then do something in between so it's like a big ass border or something.

C

CcytzO_Loc

SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:

thats photoshopped....i seen the same pic with just homers pic over the pussy to look like his mouth....apparently a decent graphic artist applied it much better to appear as a tattoo....

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I can't believe no one commented on how small this fools waist is. Monte got a cokebottle shape. Ol Hourglass figure having mofo!

C

CcytzO_Loc

Dana Dane said:
I can't believe no one commented on how small this fools waist is. Monte got a cokebottle shape. Ol Hourglass figure having mofo!

well im glad no one but the female viewer noticed this...had it been a male one might have to question his sexual preference.....

Status
Not open for further replies.