Another Song tonight from Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
liking this one alot so far...

first verse and the flow structure he used was ridiculous

it's definitely a differed style but that's to be expected dude is one of the most versatile MC's in the game

Aug 30, 2009
He's a Mental Giant is already one of my favorite jams. lol, idk if it's just bc it's some new raw tech shit...but the verses to that HOOK...wow, idk about yall, but that hook gets me crunk! Might be the sickest shit I've heard tech on (hook wise) ever...just the feel. You know how hardcore a lot of his fans rep him...and how a lot of us are. HYPED! Unlike anything else.

TECH N9NE!
TECH N9NE!

TECH .... N9NE!
hahaha, can't wait to see that video

Jun 12, 2005
I'm lovin' all the new shit from 6's & 7's. Mental Giant is cool too but I wouldn't have choose it as a single... maybe the video will change my mind.

Can't wait for June 7th!

Feb 9, 2006
This song is bangin!! Too each his own, cuz Im not diggin I Love Music really. I personally would of made WWC the single cuz that shit is just rediculous. But this is still a great choice IMO. Its got a good beat and feel for mainstream play...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Dan Gedman said:
The second big, sweeping Doc Gooden 12 to 6 curveball came last night when I stepped out of my car and into a meeting at around six last night. I got about eight calls within five minutes from our friends over at Strange. Looks like they have big plans for a video we shot last thursday (yeah, that last thursday)--if I'm being obtuse about details, it's only because I don't want to give away their surprise...only problem is that it needed to be done four days earlier than we had it scheduled. As is always the case, we'll figure out how to get it done. It's to big of an opportunity for my friend Mr. N9ne to not go all out on...so long story short, tell my wife I love her and remind my kids what I look like. See everybody in a week...
Interesting