Another school shooting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I mean I do think some people will use tragedies like this to push their agenda but I dont think no conspiracies are going on. Just random weirdos taken their short comings out on the world. Our society breeds these type of people.
word.

Patrick Purdys' bitch ass killed 5 kids and injured another 25 or so at Cleveland Elementary in Stockton back in '89. it wasnt no conspiracy. just a true sucka. but CA and the feds made some real big assualt weapons changes because of it.

cats that think its all conspiracy shit leave out the fact that we have people living amongst us that really truely dont give a fuck.

RIP to the children. the shit brought tears to my eyes.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I see reports of 27 dead - that enters the "serious" category as far as these cases (Which otherwise seem to happen every other week with just several victims) go

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
These poor little children, scared for their lives @ 6 & 7 years old:

First grade teacher Kaitlin Roig, 29, locked her 14 students in a classroom bathroom and listened to "tons of shooting" until police came to help.

"It was horrific," Roig said. "I thought we were going to die."

She said that the terrified kids were saying, "I just want Christmas…I don't want to die. I just want to have Christmas."

God damn. :(

Dec 4, 2011
These poor little children, scared for their lives @ 6 & 7 years old:

First grade teacher Kaitlin Roig, 29, locked her 14 students in a classroom bathroom and listened to "tons of shooting" until police came to help.

"It was horrific," Roig said. "I thought we were going to die."

She said that the terrified kids were saying, "I just want Christmas…I don't want to die. I just want to have Christmas."

God damn. :(

that breaks my heart :cry:

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Im usually pretty numb to mass shootings cuz it seems to happen all the damn but this really makes me sick.
Well, you know what comrade Stalin said about large numbers of death.

It is not the first time it has happened, it won't be the last...

Last edited: