another school shooting.... Gunman dies, 5 injured at Ohio school

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
TaxMan said:
I know.. He just got pissed because he couldn't kill anyone.. so he just killed himself.. lol

I mean.. How the fuck.. do you not kill anyone in a school full of kids with no guns.. You're the only one with a weapon you bitch.. Jesus Christ.
I agree. I would have taken at least 10 people with me...but I would have waited for the cops to shoot me.

I bet it was Cbrennen or whatever that bird fuckin guy's name was.....that fool is from Ohio and about that age....lol....

May 2, 2002
Whats up with all these school shootings? They're absolutely senseless. So the kid got made fun of. Its not like he couldn't talked to a counselor or a teacher before the situation got worse.

Hell, I got made fun of at that age. Thats when I got the worst of it. It wasn't because of the way I dressed though. It was because I was black. Just about everyday in 6th grade, I'd be walkin' to class and the same two guys (8th graders) would call me a nigger. I didn't know these guys and they didn't know me.

Another time, I was at lunch and this girl made a joke. She said, "Why is asprin white?" The punchline was "you want it to work, don't you?" I was in 7th grade when this happened ('93). I knew she was talkin' about me. She even made it a point to tell me she didn't like Black people.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
I AM said:
I agree. I would have taken at least 10 people with me...but I would have waited for the cops to shoot me.

I bet it was Cbrennen or whatever that bird fuckin guy's name was.....that fool is from Ohio and about that age....lol....
LOL@ the birdfucker causing all this mayhem in Cleveland. He finally heard his last bird joke...

May 9, 2002
MizeryMade said:
Whats up with all these school shootings? They're absolutely senseless. So the kid got made fun of. Its not like he couldn't talked to a counselor or a teacher before the situation got worse.

THe pressure as a teenager is high. Self-esteem is at its most unstable at this time and many things can rattle it.

Everyone is different and we all deal with situations differently. THis kid just felt that shooting people was the easiest way to do things.